Are you a "lurker" here at flowerchat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
and now they're gone. It's a superhero MIRACLE!

To be honest I probably would of stayed a Lurker if we didn't have to introduce ourselves late last year to stay a full member. I had been a member since February and hadn't said a thing till then.....

i try not to be a lurker.... i do enjoy my time here... i enjoy hearing about the problems and then the advise. i love getting inspired by the pictures everyone shares... i gotta remember to start taking pictures.

MANORMAN <<<<<<<<God Only Knows !

Lurker? I think that some of us just can't keep quiet.

We really do want to hear from everyone. Come on you guys...share with us....it's fun:squish:

I am a lurker.......

I lurk....just waiting to see what...

NavyBrat says,
What Bloomz says,
What Toto says,
What JoMo says,
What Felictiy says,
What the Flower Chat Nation Says...........
I am proud to be part of that Nation.

and then I add my two cents.....I learned this from some of my Harvard School Friends..."if i have seen further than others, it is because I stood upon the backs of giants". Archimedes.....

I am standing on the backs of Giants! Thanks...

All the best

Reactions: 1 person
Even though I don't have the years of experience and wisdom many have on this board, I still like to get in here and help wherever I can. And if all I can be is a cheerleader.....well, "Way to Post Everybody!" and an extra "Hooray!" for Bloomz! :flowerfac

lurk lurk..... Lurking is a good way to learn something new everyday! Love to lurk.

:)

Lurk? I've tried it a few times, but, being a former teacher, I have to tell everything that I know (although I am more careful since some have been voted in who, IMHO,.....well, you know).

This is, by far, a much friendlier board than "the other one" was.

Lurk and Leer... video at 11.

V

Lurking is great........but putting your name on your post is so fulfilling !

As a wise man says..PAY IT FORWARD

Im guilty of being a lurker as i never get much time to chat on here and sometimes i get a little confused but hopefully im going to be chatting more and contributing to discussions.

Feel free to ask me anything(in moderation)

as with all forms of divine human intervention, some will SPEAK their minds, some will lose their minds, and there are some like me, whom have never FOUND their minds!!
I search FlowerChat for that special member, who holds the key!!

Lurker...........me.......forget it :rofl::rofl:
I love you all, lurkers or not.
This is a super group, with some superb leaders.
I don't know about the lurkers.......never heard them.
HH.....:jester

Oh man, you're talking about me! I lurk and it's mostly because of I don't have a lot of self confidence in my computer ability. I'm about half computer illiterate and worry about making some gaff. I do want you to know I appreciate this board, even though I'm not a big contributor. I'll work on my computer skills and maybe gain enough confidence to talk more.
Take care,
Linda the Flowercat

Status
Not open for further replies.