BudgetDesignerFlorals Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.
my my my......I have never met anyone who knew so much about the floral industry at such a young age! She must be an absolute genius at 25 yrs of age....everyone watch out she looks like she wants to put us all out of business!!!!I am runnin' scared:) NOT!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
I don't think Budsh*tflowers can read this, cuz she is banned, however, I am really glad to be a part of this community. I joined before we had to be voted on. I have learned an incredible amount of stuff from the generous florists on this site. As of today, I am no longer voting yes to any do it yourself bridal florists. This delightful gem was the last straw. Last month I voted no to a do it yourselfer and she privately emailed me a really nasty comment..
This forum is for professionals not whinning little freaks that want free info from professionals.

Reactions: 5 people
lizzie, i too am scared and i am in the uk. oh no i am going to shut up and sell up today, where are my keys, i cant find my keys, quick i need to shut the shop. lol

I'm at home temporary dial-up and I can't believe I waited for all her crummy stuff to load from her shabby blog. Did I say she sucks. Good riddance.

I'm at home temporary dial-up and I can't believe I waited for all her crummy stuff to load from her shabby blog. Did I say she sucks. Good riddance.

Tell us how you really feel. ;) I'm dog sitting at the moment and their computer is slower than molasses in January, so I'll have to wait until I get home for the great unveiling.

V

I'm home now and have had the opportunity to visit her blog. My first wish for anyone writing a blog for public consumption is spell check and grammar check and having a clue check. ;)

Dear oh dear, words failed me when I saw the scrap hand-tied (perfect name by the way). Brides beware, you get what you pay for.

I wonder what the ramifications would be if there was some cutting and pasting done for the comment section of her blog... something with the title "Is This Someone You Want to Work With"?. ;)

V

Wow, we have the flower snob brigade. You are a moron if you ignore that fact that more than 75% of brides are using David's Bridal. And working within someone's budget is a sales tactic - if you had half a brain, you would get that fact. You can sell them on a lot more once you've got them. Sorry to piss on your little parade.

Well, I am not going to interview for this crap, so frankly, stick the thorns where the sun doesn't shine. While your business collapses, I am keeping up with the times. Good luck!

What a little snot.....She obviously doesn't know who she's dealing with on FC - Thank God she's outta here .... Although, with all that 1 year experience behind her...we may not make it without her.....

geez, I'm glad I didn't really express my true feelings about the design just about the brown flower!
I was trying to be..well...kind of nice.... lollol

wow, okay, So being the newbie member, I like to check out other new member intros occasionally. What the heck could she have been thinking? I was a little nervous applying for membership, I could not have imagined responding like she did to the big hitters on the forum.

I feel that much happier and blessed that I get the chance to interact with such amazing talent and experience from inside the states and across the pond.

AND I have Wwwaayyy more experience that twelve months. 'Till you Have a couple valentines under your belt, really, who does she think she is?

You know in a way, I must say thank you to this particular applicant (banned but still I say thanks). This is the one of the few times I have seen so much interest and so many views in a new applicant thread. Impressive. ;)

V

Alright, which one of us snobs wants to make the first comments on her blog?

Gosh, all the fun I have been missing on fc in my couple of weeks of absence!!

What a classy lady! Real classy!!! lol

and even better...stating the blooms were almost dried up and that crowning glory brought them back?
The dahlia in the center looks pretty brown to me..
http://budgetdesignerflorals.blogspot.com/2008/08/scrap-flower-bouquet-test-of-hand-tied.html
I believe her "vendor attitude" probably came from here...(probably a reflection of her own)

Just had to bookmark this site too.:boggles: Remind me to sell the "SCRAP" bouquet" to my next bride, just sounds soooo classy!lol

I left a comment, but get this, it's subject to blogger approval. I'm sure she won't approve it and post it. I said:

I'm sorry, but I think this bouquet looks pretty amateur. It's really flat, not very full, and the greens look funny just encircling the flowers like that.

I had thought long and hard about leaving comments. I even thought about leaving comments like a prespective bride. Specifically, I would like to know what her "company" would do if the fresh flowers she is offering came in bad. Where is she getting this stuff? I was also going to ask her where her "shop" is because she lists herself as a "florist".

Then I decided that it wasn't worth my time or energy. Fun yes but I don't have the time to waste! I've got more important things to do :drunk:

This girl has a lot to learn...

It's a mighty fine shame. People get a bad taste in their mouth about flowers and florist because of people like this.

Any "florist" who thinks Crown is a perker upper is no florist at all.

She also makes it very hard for me to want to approve home based businesses on FC.

She obviously doesn't have a clue as to what she's doing but she really thinks she does.. I'm more than certian she bad mouths real florists.

pity....

This girl has a lot to learn...

It's a mighty fine shame. People get a bad taste in their mouth about flowers and florist because of people like this.

Any "florist" who thinks Crown is a perker upper is no florist at all.

She also makes it very hard for me to want to approve home based businesses on FC.

She obviously doesn't have a clue as to what she's doing but she really thinks she does.. I'm more than certian she bad mouths really florists.

pity....

Remember though, not all home based people are of that ilk. We have many who work hard at what they do, so let's not let one really bad apple colour it difficult for the future applicants.

V

Reactions: 4 people
Status
Not open for further replies.