BudgetDesignerFlorals Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Thank you for your interest in our community. I have a few questions about your business (since your website is not up yet).

Your name implies alot. Will you be selling bulk flowers to brides for them to design themselves? How do you plan to market to these potential brides?

What type of experience do you have?

I will warn you that DIY brides and the vendors who cater to them might meet with a little resistance here. Most of us pay dearly for our storefronts (overhead & expertise) and you will be marketing to virtually cut us out. Please explain your business model a little better so perhaps we can learn more about you before we vote.

Thanks!!

Reactions: 3 people
Hey, whoever the anomyous jerk is that red dotted me for replying to this applicant, I was clarifying that they are not a B&M florist and giving them a chance to plead their case prior to hanging! Perhaps you might gain the same appreciation for our process!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Judging by the lack of respondants here too, I will assume you (red dot jerk) lurk & judge rather than post & participate!:dunce

Reactions: 8 people
Wow, we have the flower snob brigade. You are a moron if you ignore that fact that more than 75% of brides are using David's Bridal. And working within someone's budget is a sales tactic - if you had half a brain, you would get that fact. You can sell them on a lot more once you've got them. Sorry to piss on your little parade.

Well, I am not going to interview for this crap, so frankly, stick the thorns where the sun doesn't shine. While your business collapses, I am keeping up with the times. Good luck!

Wow, we have the flower snob brigade. You are a moron if you ignore that fact that more than 75% of brides are using David's Bridal. And working within someone's budget is a sales tactic - if you had half a brain, you would get that fact. You can sell them on a lot more once you've got them. Sorry to piss on your little parade.

Well, I am not going to interview for this crap, so frankly, stick the thorns where the sun doesn't shine. While your business collapses, I am keeping up with the times. Good luck!

Wow, with an attitude like that I am glad I didn't vote on you before now...This is just the type of unprofessional attitude that does not fly here. Your google pictures were very nice, but your attitude is much less than professional. I think I will pass on your membership, unless you give a good reason for me to accept.

Reactions: 1 person
Oh darn. I'm so torn. I don't give a flying crap if I am a member of this site or not. I found it at the bottom of a long google list. I am not worried about YOUR opinion - I please my customers. See ya.
Wow, with an attitude like that I am glad I didn't vote on you before now...This is just the type of unprofessional attitude that does not fly here. Your google pictures were very nice, but your attitude is much less than professional. I think I will pass on your membership, unless you give a good reason for me to accept.

wow.

really just wow.

Budget,
I guess you don't realize the caliber of designers in this forum. Some of the VERY best in the world and famous belong to Flower chat. Also, there are a lot more than just designers in here....

I'm sure you have a great business, I wish you the best of luck.

WOW!!! I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. I had not voted until now, but you are most unwlecome here! Nice tirade, I hope you treat your clients better than your potential peers!!!!!

I had a feeling when looking at the website not to vote yet....I guess my gut is still working..

Reactions: 2 people
Wow, we have the flower snob brigade.

Her name enough was a RED FLAG!
I'm proud to be a flower snob as are many of my FC friends!!!
Great thread - made my day ~
Wishing everyone a good laugh and a great weekend.

Amy, a green one for you and to Budget... a red one for you. Buh bye. :)

V

Wow, we have the flower snob brigade. You are a moron

Well, I am not going to interview for this crap, so frankly, stick the thorns where the sun doesn't shine.!

Oh darn. I'm so torn. I don't give a flying crap if I am a member of this site or not.
That's enuf for me....membership denied....member banned...

We now return you to our regularly scheduled discontent :rofl:

This is one of the funniest threads I've read! I had seen the web site several weeks ago before the intro post. I thought she was selling used bridal wear!

Now I love me some crowning glory but I didn't know it was miracle in a jug. I'm going to take some home this weekend and see if it will revive some of my summer flowers! After all, I read it on the world wide web so it must be true!

...Now I love me some crowning glory but I didn't know it was miracle in a jug. I'm going to take some home this weekend and see if it will revive some of my summer flowers!...

On my flowers? No not me, I'm going to smear it all over my body and maybe I will look 29 again..... :rofl:

Reactions: 4 people
This girl is really something else. Bad attitude with all capital letters. I would hate to be one of her brides.

Poor thing, apparently she doesn't even know how to use the cylinder bouguet holder.

Hope she really didn't think her blog would endear her to her customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.