CWood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, why when you call it do your people lie. Testing a cart is that code for gathering orders. Also, why would you purchase a TF based site to test a shopping cart. Why wouldn't you buy an independant shopping cart to go with the independant site you have.

Nothing you have said has made any sense. If you are looking for florists without a clue this is not the place...

One of the shopping cart sites we are testing is found at www.floralshops.info and this is the one I thought they were viewing. Not sure what other posts you refer too which I did not respond too.

It is really too bad so many are angry. I have not advertised - you have.

Reactions: 1 person
One of the shopping cart sites we are testing is found at www.floralshops.info and this is the one I thought they were viewing. Not sure what other posts you refer too which I did not respond too.

It is really too bad so many are angry. I have not advertised - you have.

What in the heck does this mean...This post makes no sense what so ever. You quote my post and never answer my questions and then respond about someone else's post...Why are you still here. I believe we may have voted you off the island...If I could give you more negative reputation I would..

What in the heck does this mean...This post makes no sense what so ever. You quote my post and never answer my questions and then respond about someone else's post...Why are you still here. I believe we may have voted you off the island...If I could give you more negative reputation I would..

All this is about is the fact that this site asks people to tell about themselves. Then all of a sudden, I am hit with at least 20 emails that are hard to answer as not sure who said this or that and many did not have correct information.

It will not upset my determination to continue and one thing we all know, you cannot please everyone. So we don't try. I do wish you guys well.

Like Jon, I am just very thankful everything and especially the blessing of working with flowers.

"By the way, not one directory is able to keep up with closed shops. Sorry"

ummmm wrong again! take a good look at locateaflowershop and flowershopnetwork, these directories are very accurate and updated, so please stop the bs!:poke:

Don't forget localflowershop

Which for some reason eludes me that they haven't been met with the same derision here. I guess what they do somehow doesn't qualify? :corky

I'm still willing to hear what Cinda has to offer before I get out my pitchfork.

cuz...

opinions vary

I'm still willing to hear what Cinda has to offer before I get out my pitchfork.
Something about the temperature needed for specialty flowers was the only answer I received.

I guess part of the dilemma is that Cinda does not seem to directly answer any questions, but skirts around them with vague innuendo and confusion. I tried to get a conversation started, but didn't get very far.

tracy

I heard a bit more than that - there was talk about a selection guide and associated images.

I think the reason she isn't directly answering questions is she has been sorta slammed into the wall perhaps?

Pitchfork still holstered....

Oh, the irony of it all: http://www.localflowershop.com/flowers/OK/Newkirk.cfm :rofl:

http://www.floralandgift.com/state/fl/sarasota.html lol

At least Cinda's site has Art's phone number in his listing.

That is funny indeed!

But aren't Art and his associate registered members in good standing here? Why the difference? If you don't pay them $120 - $295 per year - your city is "covered" by their shop. Someone please explain for me the difference?

And they let that wacko bloomz up in here, and you know he's some kind of OG too.....

I heard a bit more than that - there was talk about a selection guide and associated images.

I think the reason she isn't directly answering questions is she has been sorta slammed into the wall perhaps?

Pitchfork still holstered....

That is funny indeed!

But aren't Art and his associate registered members in good standing here? Why the difference?

And they let that wacko bloomz up in here, and you know he's some kind of OG too.....

You're the token og. :rolleyes:

Great - then she's a publisher of sorts. Could be a valuable asset to the industry as such.

HOWEVER:

Did she really think none of this stuff would be brought up? As for Art et al, opinons do vary. But at least he does not offer completely lame excuses as to why his paid directory isn't up to date.

I don't know the answer as to who is wonderful, who is evil. I do know that if you step in here and there is a question as to which side you're on, you'd better be prepared with some answers.

tracy

[B]No, I get 'upset' when I read companies presenting themselves as 'helping' local shops when I know they've been helping themselves (for years) to siphon off orders intended for the very florists they're purporting to champion.
B]

As the "older than dirt" forum leader..self appointed as it may be, Cinda has a hard road to walk thinking that some of the "old dogs"...don't remember her shenanigans from past years..Looks like things change but remain the same...she needs to retire from here in my opinion. Nothing has changed except for her increased interest in making money off of our backs. As to the other directories...Ilocal is current in their listing. localflowershop is current in their listings, flowershopwhatever is also current as far as I can see...
I personally have no interest in her being part of the "real florist" family.
And in this case ...my opinion will not change.
S

Reactions: 2 people
But aren't Art and his associate registered members in good standing here? Why the difference?
Rather than getting into personalities, let's talk about these two companies as florists:

One runs a highly successful B&M store & OG, the other is a basement betty & OG.

One can and has filled orders for us, the other just wants to repackage one of her failing OG directories (while leaving the first, higher page rank one up and running).

Perhaps you missed Queen of Weddings' experience with her:
Sorry my wonderful friends here, I have to say this, I know if you can't say anything nice you are not supposed to, well the Queen will put this out in the open before one of you fall for this, crock of BS< one of the princess put an ad on there board like about over 2 years ago, and never really new this till a woman poped in one day and demanded money back from me, Well, I am sorry don't know what she was talking about , Well much to my surprise she showed me on the computer my ad, that she thought she was ordering from us, Well CINDA we both know who go that order and it wasn't us, So Folks use this site with upmost caution, for 299.00. you could do much better advertising else where/

or my own.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice....

And... what Sher said! :>

Gee guys; you're a tough crowd - torching poor cWOOD into Cinders!!!! (sorry)

After reading this thread I'm sure this is an encore by CINDA, maybe from another board during the past 10 years????? I'm getting some deja vu here...

Rock on and don't take any wooden nickels............

I thought membership is and has been open to "Basement Betties". I asked the question a couple weeks ago and no one has been denied membership here, except that one credit card pushy guy. Being other than a full service B & M florist does not, as far as I can tell, preclude anyone from membershop here.

Has something changed?

Hmm ... check down the list, see how Papertini is doing :)

Ryan

Remember I am still fairly new to some of this ( only been really active about the last 3 months or so) but this cinda your talking about is that the same cinda that is in my yellowpage guide ( locally) trying to take my business from me and other B&M shops in my town??? There is a Cinda's listed in our yellowpages same day delivery and blah blah and I called to see where they were located and as you would guess OG, I said yes I need your address so I can come and pick up some flowers and the person that answered the phone gave me all kinds of excuses, never said where they were located. I finally hung up! UGHHHH
Any ways......that florist list she has on here, my shop is new and it isn;t listed ( which OK I am NEW) BUT the ones that are listed several of them are out of business and have been for a long time!!!!

You got it sweetie......one and the same. They answer the phone "floral & gift" and have just as many listings as Meola did........well, maybe in the smaller states cause there are smaller phone books.
Having dealt with this person in prior years, those are all the words I wish say.

cuz...
opinions vary

That's ALL we could ask for, and are STILL waiting for a "credible" answer....

Status
Not open for further replies.