FC Biggest Loser Challenge

Every pound lost counts as does every inch and every effort made. The 51 I've lost thus far has been effort. That will continue for the rest of my life because I don't ever want to carry that much extra weight again.

When I'm done in another 19 pounds, I'll have lost 70. :) I feel taller, stronger, happier.

If anyone wants to donate to a charity, I would appreciate your favourite local animal rescue organization. :)

Congrats to all of us.

V

Update and thank you!

I have been rather quiet on here as of late. Life has been keeping me very busy. Lots of new canine, feline and the occasional human client keeps me busy.

Thank you to all who have made donations to their animal rescue organisation of choice. :) I also made a donation on behalf of all my critters to Vet care for a particular former client. Stella was one of the pack of my friend who has early onset dementia. As she had to be put in a residence the responsibility of finding homes for all the critters fell to me. Stella was an old, arthritic and blind girl who was slated for the long sleep. But, kharma, tears and Pawlooza garnered a rescue home for Stella. She had a few months of a normal family before going to the Rainbow Bridge last month. Usually I buy and donate food for the rescue places, but this time I wanted something more personal, so Stella's vet care went to the top of the list.

The biggest gift out of the summer of sadness was being able to adopt one of my friends dogs. Daisy the beagle stole my heart the first day I met her so I happily added her to my family. She is such a calm and quiet girl and fits in where ever we go. She and Elmo (my 19 year old cat) came to an understanding very quickly... Elmo is the boss and Daisy understands it. ;) Of couse they both lord it over me.

I am now a life time member of Weight Watchers after making goal and maintaining my weight. I have lost a total of 73 pounds... millions of inches (I'm sure) and feel fabulous. I can keep up with all my dogs now. :) Of course the harder task lies ahead... staying the course.

So my friends, thank you again. You are a special breed.

V

Congratulations to you, Victoria! Quite an accomplishment and good luck to you on "staying the course". You are correct that it is the hardest task. I'm sure your critters will help you out there!
Sandy

OMG! 73 lbs and kept it off! That's awesome. The most I had lost was a little over 65, then I stalled out and had a crazy year and gained about 40 back.

I made my donation to a No Kill shelter here in ABQ called Watermelon Ranch.

I'm thinking we should start up a new biggest loser challenge in January. I need to get back on the wagon. And now that I actually know what is going to happen to me as far as my business is concerned I feel I can focus again!

update and thank you!

I have been rather quiet on here as of late. Life has been keeping me very busy. Lots of new canine, feline and the occasional human client keeps me busy.

Thank you to all who have made donations to their animal rescue organisation of choice. :) i also made a donation on behalf of all my critters to vet care for a particular former client. Stella was one of the pack of my friend who has early onset dementia. As she had to be put in a residence the responsibility of finding homes for all the critters fell to me. Stella was an old, arthritic and blind girl who was slated for the long sleep. But, kharma, tears and pawlooza garnered a rescue home for stella. She had a few months of a normal family before going to the rainbow bridge last month. Usually i buy and donate food for the rescue places, but this time i wanted something more personal, so stella's vet care went to the top of the list.

The biggest gift out of the summer of sadness was being able to adopt one of my friends dogs. Daisy the beagle stole my heart the first day i met her so i happily added her to my family. She is such a calm and quiet girl and fits in where ever we go. She and elmo (my 19 year old cat) came to an understanding very quickly... Elmo is the boss and daisy understands it. ;) of couse they both lord it over me.

I am now a life time member of weight watchers after making goal and maintaining my weight. I have lost a total of 73 pounds... Millions of inches (i'm sure) and feel fabulous. I can keep up with all my dogs now. :) of course the harder task lies ahead... Staying the course.

So my friends, thank you again. You are a special breed.

V
woof.......:)