FC Biggest Loser Challenge

concord

Helen
Jun 3, 2009
Concord
www.concordflowershop.com
State / Prov
Ma
Ok Here is what I've come up with for any of you that wish to join me in losing weight for the New Year. We each post our before full length picture. Once a month we post a new picture and amount lost (totally optional)
We can have two winners. The one with the most actual lbs lost and the one with the biggest percentage of weight lost.
Each of us will commit to making a donation in any amount to the winners' favorite charities at the end of the challenge. Let's have the first challenge end July 1st. Those of us with more to lose can start another challenge then. So who's in?
I'll add my picture in the next post. Let the weight loss begin!
Oh and we might like to share tips, recipes, exercizes, or whatever motivational ideas we have, too.

My Before Picture

This is me on January 3rd 2011 at the beginning of the FC Biggest Loser Challenge

Attachments

• Biggest Loser Challenge.jpg
    Biggest Loser Challenge.jpg
    588 KB · Views: 62
I have a $2,500 bet with my son on who can loose the most, but our challenge is based on body fat percent. I am an extreme on/off dieter....and my son has little will power.....so I figured this would be an incentive for both of us. If he wins, he would use the money for his honeymoon (as he is marrying a girl that her parents are not paying for the wedding ....plus she has 60k of student loans).....if I win, I get $2,500 worth of services in graphic design and web work. Good luck, and let's keep in touch with our progress (hopefully :))

Reactions: concord
I'll join!! I'll post up my pic tomorrow when I've got some makeup on.
I think you need to fix your lampshade!! lol lol
I've got 20 pounds to go, I won't be the BIGGEST loser but it'll be fun to track our progress

I'm in ... I'll have to go hop on the Wii to see where my weight is at the moment, and see about getting a picture. (I usually avoid cameras almost as much as Mark Smith does!)

I'll join!! I'll post up my pic tomorrow when I've got some makeup on.
I think you need to fix your lampshade!! lol lol
I've got 20 pounds to go, I won't be the BIGGEST loser but it'll be fun to track our progress
Oh I just forgot to straighten it after wearing it on New Years!

I'm in too. I'll get a picture taken either today or tomorrow and get it up, and like Ryan, I'll jump on the Wii and see where I am right now. Eeesh, hate scales, hate cameras :loopy

Reactions: theRKF and concord
That's a fantastic idea!

Although - my belly will be growing in the next few months instead of shrinking!! New baby coming in May!! :)

But I'll be happy to cheer you all on and give support!

sod it, i am in too. Have been on a diet for 20 years now, what's another 6 months?? I will add a pic later ;)

Helen i too was born eternally optimistic - thank god i am not alone, I have come accross some right negativity of late and it is dragging me down. People often think i am naive for being optimistic!!

Count me in. Are we doing our weight in pounds as I can't work out kilos. Don't know how to change the scales over to kilos. I have some belting pictures of me from recently - the problem is my other half always takes the most unflattering pics of me. I am normally gurning. LOL. I will try to get him to take a picture that I am not pulling a stupid face.

I'm in too. Will have to take a pic later today or manana and then get it posted. I need new batteries.

I would like to participate. I really don't know how much I need to lose, probably 15-20lb. I have a few favorite cute little suits that I would like to fit into again.

I tried shimmying into one of the skirts the other day and I heard my hips laughing at me!

I'm considering changing my avatar to a before picture, like, 8 years ago before.....it might inspire me if I see that sucker every day. Either that, or I will just get depressed and listen to my gut instincts. You know, the ones that say broken cookies don't have any calories?

Okay, hubby took some pictures of me - a real rarity, so I changed my avitar too! I need to lose 40lbs, hoping for 30lbs, but would settle for 20 :boggles:

full pic 3.jpgfull pic 1.jpg
Hopefully the pictures worked. Now I have to get on the scale.................ugh