FlowerChat turns 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ditto All Of The Above!

Ryan - turn around - you deserve a pat on the back! (and pats for all moderators too!)

You've helped make "Floral History" - allowing florists to share eye-opening mesages concerning floral news, opinions, tips.

Thanks for giving us a place to cyber-gather - now we gotta meet up in person!

Congratulations FlowerChat and thank you to all of the administrators!

I can't get along without you, and what would I do without you, FlowerChat! I have breakfast everyday and lunch most days with you. The only regret is that I did not find you sooner.

Thanks for all that you have done and continue to do for me and my business, My Friends, My Family.

To Ryan's Legacy......

at NO TIME, 5 years ago, did ANY of us think, that a chat site, for florists, could EVER morph into the influential, and tremendous resource site that FlowerChat has become.
As a 4th generation florist pioneer, Ryan gave things of himself, and Janis supported him, in his efforts to do something revolutionary, and that WAS, "accomplish" something that in the past, had been deemed impossible, and THAT was getting florists to actually TALK AND LISTEN to each other!!
The one MOST important function of FlowerChat, was to prove, ONCE AND FOR ALL, that florists are caring, sharing, and dynamic in their "adventures" within the florist industry, BUT, more importantly, willing to evolve, and actually exchange their good and bad life & business experiences, in front of everyone!!
Speaking in front of a crowd, CAN BE terrifying at times, yet, the warm, and inviting "atmosphere" of FlowerChat has given rise to a confident, and increasingly aware FlowerChat membership, that was born, grown, and evolved into what it is today...and we are ONLY FIVE!!
To the membership of FlowerChat......the admins love you for who you are, and what you represent, and on behalf of the voluntary commitments made by the admins, in the beginning, have given us great joy, and admiration for your valuable contributions, and insight, within YOUR realm.
To Ryan, Mark, Cathy (CHR), Mary Lou (Mlou), and whomever I may have missed, each FlowerChat day, is the dawn of a new day of learning, laughing, discussing, and sharing, because of your unselfish, and openly frank & candid ability to make FlowerChat THE PLACE to be...it's an honour, to count you as friends, in my life.

Reactions: 2 people
Thank you ryan. It just goes to show what one individual can do to make a difference.

I remember going on the FTD forum and seeing many of you there wondering what the heck happened during the last holiday season before they pulled the plug on the FTD board.

Searching online was very difficult trying to locate another forum that I knew was out there. I found others with little or no activity and of course once I found that other one that finally lead me to this board.

I rememember that first call from Rich in Fountain Valley and realized I wasn't alone and that others where just as frustrated as I was with the industry. Of course the next call from Cathy was also the iceing on the cake. We all really have so much in common and there is no way we could of continue to spread our message and share our ideas if this place didn't exist.

Thank you again Ryan and to every single member that just fills this community with years of experience and shares it without asking for anything in return.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to all involved! You all certainly helped me with the good the bad and the really ugly stuff of owning a shop and have given me a circle of real friends in the biz. Even though I've retired, I still check on you all daily and route for your continued success!:blowkiss:

Richard Seekins AIFD is who first introduced me to FlowerChat and I quickly found a home here and have been embraced and welcomed by so many. Thanks to Ryan and all the admins for keeping Flowerchat going strong and I don't plan on leaving here anytime soon.

:yourock:CONGRATULATIONS FLOWERCHAT:yourock: :wave:

Thanks for letting us be part of a great concept, Ryan, it's been a fun five years.

my home away from home..........

Thank you to all the people that make Flowerchat a success:thumbsup, to all the hard working individuals that started it and to all the members that continue to support each other:yourock:, I love all my Flower chat Family:iwuvyou:!!!!! Big hugs to everyone and thank you to everyone that met me with open arms and welcomed me here!!!:hug:
I didn't get to chat on here much last week, I had Christmas Open House and alot of funeral work on top of that, BUT I"M BACK NOW!!!!!! :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.