FTD Top 100 Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my question: How come you aren't on the trip this year, RC?

WOW! That's TOO FUNNY RC!

Voted off the Island, or perhaps, voted out of little mickey's sandbox, EY?

Like the commercial goes: "TRY IT MIKEY! YOU'LL LIKE IT!"

Only goes to show us FC FWAC that, CHAIRMEN'S OF DA BOARD WOAC, don't even have the common sense to view REAL PROFESSIONAL FLORISTS who are able TO THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX, as a solution to THEIR PROBLEMS!

Then again, and if you're NOT A PLAYER (by their rules) IN THEIR SANDBOX, they really don't allow you to PLAY IN THEIRS, anymore, doo they?

While I'm not a fan of SURVIVOR, the Lovely Linda LOVES IT!

And so, I'm forced to watch a few episodes just to keep the piece. lol

What I've noticed is that, the other PLAYERS team up, and in order to make a calculated decision in a collusion and conspiracy, decide to VOTE OFF THEIR ISLAND, any other PLAYER who appears to be the BIGGER THREAT TO THEIR OWN SURVIVAL.

And so, I suspect that, such was the case with RC and just why you were not party to their TOP 100 MEMBER SENDER special ANNUAL sandbox party, this year.

No matter though, since in MY OWN UMBLE OPINION, their PARTY is soon to be over anyway since, THEIR SANDBOX BIG SENDERS are finding that, less and less of the FWOAC fillers are getting smarter and smarter, as time goes by.

GEE! All of those less 30% highly discounted orders but, with NO WHERE TO GO ANYMORE, OH MY!

Let me doo a reach out on this and simply call it: DUMMIES IN THE RAW! lol

Rc

RC, it's being said that the weather is fine and everyone is aboard the FTD rowboat and all are sipping "Jim Jones" kool aid while singing cum by ya.

All is well in fairyland.

I never could understand why would they spend megga $$$$$$$$ for a trip for the top 100 on top of those big rebates. THey can't be making money with them.
OhHHHHHHH I get it, it those dues from those shop you will never get to the top 100 that pays all of those rebates and trips.....
Those mom and pop shops that work probably harder and longer hours....

I never like that from FTD....I was top 1 in Elliot Lake and never got compensated in any way. jeesssss I am top 1 in Elliot Lake for teleflora and still dont get compensated....

Luc

those dues from those shop you will never get to the top 100 that pays all of those rebates and trips.....
Those mom and pop shops that work probably harder and longer hours....

Really? Longer hours?

You think there is less work involved in being a Top 100 shop?

That's mighty interesting :)

THis is how I SEE IT!

Really? Longer hours?

You think there is less work involved in being a Top 100 shop?

That's mighty interesting :)

I see it this way, that many of those shop have been operating for many years. Some of them are order gatherers. SOme of them are online with many wdifferent web sites.

What makes them more special then you and me? Why are they compensated for their orders through FTD or Teleflora when you have other real florist that work as hard and sometime harder to make ends meet and they use only one wire service?

I always send more then I receive with TF....I am only teleflora, no other wire service, services etc. Why can't I get a trip to mexico for my loyalty!
I know, I don't send enough.....

Luc

I see it this way, that many of those shop have been operating for many years. Some of them are order gatherers. SOme of them are online with many wdifferent web sites.

What makes them more special then you and me?

I think you answered your own question.

Top Member shops have worked very hard to establish themselves as the top order produces in the business. They invest money in marketing and innovation, they develop a quality online presence, and they work hard and smart to grow their businesses. Some have been around a relatively short time - they had less to unlearn. Others have evolved and grown. Whether you're unique like RC or successful family operation like McShan's or Tidy's, or an online innovator like Brant's ... you can't tell me these folks don't work just as hard as other florists.

Ryan

Reactions: 1 person
I wil probably get shot for this.....but I can't resist.......Hope those bigwigs at FTD.CON catch a severe case of Montezuma's revenge.

OK you Win!

I think you answered your own question.

Top Member shops have worked very hard to establish themselves as the top order produces in the business. They invest money in marketing and innovation, they develop a quality online presence, and they work hard and smart to grow their businesses. Some have been around a relatively short time - they had less to unlearn. Others have evolved and grown. Whether you're unique like RC or successful family operation like McShan's or Tidy's, or an online innovator like Brant's ... you can't tell me these folks don't work just as hard as other florists.

Ryan

Ryan,
Ok you win I see your point, but how about those hard working operations that are faithful to a wire service and send through them.
Why don't they get a free trip??????
Maybe I am just saying...it's not fair.
Luc

Do you ever give perks to your top customers?

Ever give a corporate account better service than an average 2-3 purchases per year type customer?

Is it "fair" to give more to the corporation that's able to spend tens of thousands of dollars with you?

Sure it's fair. You give more to the customers that generate more business. It's called rewarding loyal customers.

There are around 300+ florists in the GTA, depending on who you ask. When I was at top member 2 years ago, there were 6 of us from the Toronto area (Brant's, Ital, Tidy's, Canadiana, Karen's & Tina's, Martin's) that I can think of. Is it fair that the other 294 shops stayed home? We all had access to the same customer base ...

Ryan

Reactions: 1 person
Voted off the Island, or perhaps, voted out of little mickey's sandbox, EY?

Like the commercial goes: "TRY IT MIKEY! YOU'LL LIKE IT!"

Only goes to show us FC FWAC that, CHAIRMEN'S OF DA BOARD WOAC, don't even have the common sense to view REAL PROFESSIONAL FLORISTS who are able TO THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX, as a solution to THEIR PROBLEMS!

Then again, and if you're NOT A PLAYER (by their rules) IN THEIR SANDBOX, they really don't allow you to PLAY IN THEIRS, anymore, doo they?

While I'm not a fan of SURVIVOR, the Lovely Linda LOVES IT!

And so, I'm forced to watch a few episodes just to keep the piece. lol

What I've noticed is that, the other PLAYERS team up, and in order to make a calculated decision in a collusion and conspiracy, decide to VOTE OFF THEIR ISLAND, any other PLAYER who appears to be the BIGGER THREAT TO THEIR OWN SURVIVAL.

And so, I suspect that, such was the case with RC and just why you were not party to their TOP 100 MEMBER SENDER special ANNUAL sandbox party, this year.

No matter though, since in MY OWN UMBLE OPINION, their PARTY is soon to be over anyway since, THEIR SANDBOX BIG SENDERS are finding that, less and less of the FWOAC fillers are getting smarter and smarter, as time goes by.

GEE! All of those less 30% highly discounted orders but, with NO WHERE TO GO ANYMORE, OH MY!

Let me doo a reach out on this and simply call it: DUMMIES IN THE RAW! lol

Toto,

I was kidding!

I was invited, but the weather is so nice in Ohio this time of year I decided to let my manager Craig go instead of me.

Attachments

• slideshow_451766_sns030908weather12.jpg
    slideshow_451766_sns030908weather12.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 60
  • slideshow_451535_hjn030808weather1.jpg
    slideshow_451535_hjn030808weather1.jpg
    233.7 KB · Views: 39
  • slideshow_452230_sns030908weather13.jpg
    slideshow_452230_sns030908weather13.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 45
Probably just. . . . .

Surprising to me the first is one of my vans being towed. That's NEWS to me. Someone has some explaining to do.
RC

STUCK.

I would get stuck everyday if our van would make the paper!:thumbsup

Hook, Line, and STINKER!

Toto, I was kidding!
I was invited, but the weather is so nice in Ohio this time of year I decided to let my manager Craig go instead of me.

Well, there ya go Randy! SNOOKERED the old TOTO and pulled his paws, did ya? :FTDme

All I can say then is: May the SNOW GODS bestow twice as many REBATES on you tomorrow, as they did on you yesterday. lol

The pictures above are from the Dayton Daily News of the blizzard we had Friday and Saturday.

Surprising to me the first is one of my vans being towed. That's NEWS to me. Someone has some explaining to do.

RC

Wow my Mom was raised in Dayton near the Fairgrounds and always told me how she walked up hill to school in the snow and how my Uncles had to pull her along cause she was so short....I thought she was just giving the old razzle dazzle of how her life was so much harder when she was a kid routine that all parents do at some point. Man do I owe her an apology! Thanks for sharing RC.
Sher

Wow my Mom was raised in Dayton near the Fairgrounds and always told me how she walked up hill to school in the snow and how my Uncles had to pull her along cause she was so short....I thought she was just giving the old razzle dazzle of how her life was so much harder when she was a kid routine that all parents do at some point. Man do I owe her an apology! Thanks for sharing RC.
Sher

...unless she told you it was uphill going home too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.