FTD & Urban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Infinite said:
I'm expecting a visit from Mr Soenen today. I may just have to hug him :)

Ryan

We are so happy about this good move on FTD's part. I wonder if Mr. Soenen or anyone else at FTD reads this board???

Frank said:
We are so happy about this good move on FTD's part. I wonder if Mr. Soenen or anyone else at FTD reads this board???

I know that someone does, I'm just not sure who. Frank Stornelli and our FBC Angelo Pace will be in our store tomorrow - I'm definitely going to tell them how happy everyone here is about this action. Actions like that should be positively reinforced.

Audra

Reactions: 1 person
Audra, Also tell them to not stop with just that company. But go after the next 100 OGing companies that are killing the idea of flowers by wire.

FTD "used" to label some a "Sending Florist ONLY" but near as I can figure that was stopped in November, leading me to assume that all those that used to be labeled as such along with the orders from Walmart, Flowers.com and all are now being sent as FTD.com orders so that florists can not determine the point of origin. Hence my change of stance on filling FTD.com orders, I refuse to fill for Walmart, or any other known gatherer.
They still have a couple of 91- florists listed.

George Simon said:
They still have a couple of 91- florists listed.

There are many more, some have 23-xxxxZA, I know of one for sure.

Here's another OG who has a "shop" in our town

torontoroses.com owned by Special Moments Flowers, 1348 St Clair Ave W,Toronto; Cesario Ginjo.
Also connected (thru Cesario Ginjo) flowercrazy.com 1404605 Ontario Ltd, same address
Flower Crazy is proud to be a Bay Roberts Flower Shop. Been driving all night and I cannot find them! lol

Ryan, who are these guys???

My FBC did respond to my "congratulations" email saying Thank you..
more to come? I sure hope so.

BOSS said:
There are many more, some have 23-xxxxZA, I know of one for sure.
Gift Garden at Giant Eagle?
There are 118 ZA listings. The White House is one of them, but the vast majority is the Gift Garden at Giant Eagle.

Wow, checking on that, I see Gift Tree has gone over to FTD, no more TF code.

George Simon said:
Gift Garden at Giant Eagle?
There are 118 ZA listings. The White House is one of them, but the vast najority is the Gift Garden at Giant Eagle.

Thanks George...

ZA codes are Sending Florists ONLY... automatic reject here!

Side Bar on Urban

As of yesterday, Urban had contacted another company (Blossom) attempting to find an outlet for their orders. They were told no.

I'd bet their next call is to 800Flowers...with their set-up I'm sure they would be willing to work on the 69% from 800 just to continue their scam...

As a warning, if there is any company stupid enough to help them out, you will be found out, and the process will simply start over again :)

Rock said:
Here's another OG who has a "shop" in our town

torontoroses.com owned by Special Moments Flowers, 1348 St Clair Ave W,Toronto; Cesario Ginjo.
Also connected (thru Cesario Ginjo) flowercrazy.com 1404605 Ontario Ltd, same address
Flower Crazy is proud to be a Bay Roberts Flower Shop. Been driving all night and I cannot find them! lol

Ryan, who are these guys???
Buddy / Partner of Scott the Weasel, if he's the guy I'm thinking of.

Oh , I can see the explosion , going on in the Bay Roberts mall at this instant, Scott has to be Hugh's favourite mainlander. Can now hear the expletives, Hugh calm down , your blood pressure.

CHR said:
http://gifttree.com/flowershoppgs/flowermain.php still shows 100% TF licensed images.

Where are you seeing FTD products?

Not products but no TF code in my system, tho they do have a FTD code...which looks like either they switched out or have some way of sending without using their code thru tf? hmmm.

As a side note, how much are additional listing going for now-a-days?
I see an FTD florist with 155 additional listings!

George Simon said:
You'd reject an order from the White House???

An SFO is an SFO in MY book... so, yes George I guess I would. If you can not fill for me, I'm sorry, I can't fill for you. The line has to be drawn some where.

Status
Not open for further replies.