Announcement Here We Grow Again :)

Glad to hear the news Ryan, I don't think, depsite my age that I will be attending your church anytime soon.
My best to Janis.

Every child born into the world is a new thought of God, an ever fresh and radiant possibility

Reactions: theRKF
More infinites that we can imagine......eh Ryan ? lol

Congratulations my friend,

there are many parents in this world, some are wise, some are blessed, some are natural, and some are great.......
Very few posses ALL the above traits, but, one thing's for sure, whether a boy, a girl, or a puppy, Janis and Ryan will accept, and love, whatever they are given, and for right now......

CONGRATULATIONS!!

You'd think so. There are 4 ladies pregnant in our church right now, and 2 that have just given birth. It's been more than 8 yrs since we did not have at least one lady in the church expecting :) And we've only just hit 200 people attending now!
The Lord works in mysterious ways.... kind of a slow way to build a congregation, but He knows what He's doing....

Congrats to the family....

It may be God building a congregation, but I think it's more likely that Ryan is building Striders future developers...

Congratulations to all! Three children is fun and ours are grown, but the third was real special and still hugs his mother when he's home. You'll be very busy for a while, but enjoy the time, we miss it.