I can't hide it anymore.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

aileen_c

Apr 17, 2008
noyb
State / Prov
whatever
my marriage to my high school sweetheart is dissolving....it's slipping away. I don't feel like getting into too much detail. I am at a place right now where I can barely admit it but can't hide it anymore. I want to be sick, I feel nauseous...I want to just cry...I'm angry, scared and minutely relieved. Most of all I'm hurting......

I'm so, so sorry Aileen. I don't know what to say to make you feel better, but know that I'm thinking of you.

Sandy

Reactions: aileen_c
Wish I could offer some tremendous words of wisdom, but I don't have them. Take care of you & yours, and know that sometimes a marriage can survive beyond what one could ever imagine. When they don't, it's usually for the better, for a reason you can't understand at the time.

Sorry Aileen ... hang tough.
:squish:

Aileen, been there and it's HARD! No one can know how you truly feel, deep down, except YOU. Only "words of wisdom" I have is try to stay open (to mending things), and keep cool, calm and collected. And if "loneliness" is part of the problem, you'll still have that with you after.....

Thinking of you. Life is tough....sometimes.

...no-no-no/ Stay strong. Find you a church or other group where you feel comfortable going and develop some friendships with married people. Join a group where you sit down and discuss these things. Just do not give up and let it slip through. Times are tough right now and the easiest thing to do is run away from problems and issues. Work hard at finding out what the issues are and try and get him to do the same. I am sure the military offers some kind of counseling. I hear about it at Ft Bragg a lot. Marriage is not a walk in the park. You know and everybody on this site knows it is very difficult. If he really wants it and you really want it..... it can be. Work at it. Do not give up until you feel comfortable within your own heart you and him have given it everything you have.

Focus!

ooh Aileen- my heart goes out to you, you and your family will be in my prayers. take the advise given about finding people you can support you.
and of course we are all supporting you here too. hugs to you.

Aileen--I'm so sorry! 5 years ago I went through a divorce and it's an awful thing, no matter if it's the right decision or not. (For me, it was.) You've had a lot happen recently, and it's hard to fight through that sometimes. But know you have friends everywhere and whatever happens, it will be OK. Maybe not great, probably not easy, but - in the end - OK.
Holding you in my heart.

Aileen,
Stay strong, you're are a tough young lady! Fight for your marriage, fight for yourself and fight for your children to keep it together. When your are exhausted from fighting , fight some more so if it comes down in the end to parting ways you will know and you will be able to tell your children that you did everything you knew how to make it work.

Love and hugs to you all,

Joan

Aileen,

Marine wives have earned their place in history for courage, dedication and loyalty, much like our guys that get out there every day in the trenches and beyond.
Stay strong, find the courage to be tough !

Just thoughts from here !

Kevin

having been through rocky times in my 34+ years of marriage......there is nothing you can do but communicate.......talking, understanding each other's thoughts........ If there is nothing else... you must be able to talk to each other.........Hugs girlfriend...:squish:

sometimes marriages suck and sometimes they are great.

don't throw a post like this out on a public forum after posting how wonderful your weekend with husband was a couple weeks ago.

Sex doesn't make a marriage.

Political differences doesn't make a marriage.

A wife's way of doing things v a husband's way of doing things doesn't make marriage.

Debt and kids makes a marriage.

You need to think of yourself and your husband as a team and the end goal in your life and his is to produce little Conservative tax paying people who actually produce a product, so that commie libs like JB can live off of their hard work.

joe.

hope I made you smile under the stark realities of most marriages.

Thanks Joe...you said what I wanted to say!
What's your man done to you Aileen to lose your life promise??...I guess I believed you were a lot tougher than that...my bad!!

Thanks Joe...you said what I wanted to say!
What's your man done to you Aileen to lose your life promise??...I guess I believed you were a lot tougher than that...my bad!!
Just guessing here.
They live thousands of miles apart. Money is tight. She is a full time mom
of 3 kids. He is moving up in his career. She is dormant.
Yep. Just the kind of marriage I would of agreed to. What could the problem
possibly be?

Oh I'm tough Mr. Mikey....

so tough that I could be insulted in public by the one I made my life's promise to and STILL hold my head up high

so tough that I can give birth to a healthy baby girl at the expense of my own health and listen to "the one I made my life's promise to" tell her that her mother doesn't want her when she was just 4 years old because he was angry at me

so tough that even when my body was shutting down due to a rare kidney condition, I refused to let those boys come out too early and put myself at risk of kidney, liver and heart failure just to give them a shot at gaining some weight and then listen to "the one I made my life's promise to" sit there and tell me "You're a disappointment as a mother" while I'm feeding my premature newborn at 2 am, that just arrived home from the NICU earlier that day.

So tough that I've heard "the one" tell me that I would fail, that I wouldn't succeed and in the next breath or next day profess his undying love for me.

So tell me Mr. Mikey shall I go on?

Ok, you wipe away your tears, STOP feeling sorry for your self.... and prove that ASS Hole wrong!!!!!!!! What he has said to you, is his way to keep you right where he wants you.
I know it hurts.... but you know what has been said to you isn't true, so does he.
It would be my pleasure to speak with you my dear.

Reactions: aileen_c and bloomz
Status
Not open for further replies.