I need your help.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikey,

Please know how hard we all are praying for your family and the survival and full recovery of your son in law. Your close family love is your blessing and will help you through this time.

Reactions: BOSS
I'm not as good as the others as expressing myself during difficult and trying times but just know that you and your family are in my thoughts.

With all of our hearts and thoughts and blessings joined together in prayer and hope, may this help you through these impossible times... Peace...
Elaine

Mikey,

Keeping you & yours close in thought and prayer today and always! Keep the faith, my friend...and believe in the divine power of healing. Your FlowerChat family is here for you to lean on.

Mikey,
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
How tragic. We're all here for you anytime. To pray with you, comfort you, cry yell and scream with you. I can feel the disspare in your words.
Take it hour by hour and day by day.
Sending love and strength to you all.

Jennifer

Mike and family... if you need an ear I'm here.

V

Sweet, dear Mikey, you and your precious family are and will be in my prayers today. With every thought of you, there will be prayers. May God grant you strength, comfort, and even His incomparable peace.

We love you Mikey.

Oh, Mikey,

With tears in my eyes, I pray that you get through this. I pray for your family for recovery and all good things...Please don't blame yourself, sometimes things just happen, you never know why just accept that the plan is in place and for reasons we don't comprehend but must have faith in.

Mikey The Flower Guy said:
This little family has been deprived of God's love, and compassion, because of something I HAVE DONE, or NOT DONE...
That's a LIE!!! YOU have not done anything, other than being a loving, caring, compassionate human being, with your families best interests always foremost in your plans.

Do not believe this lie Satan is putting before you. His goal is to tear down, kill and destroy, but it's God to control. We can never understand the many varied ways that things happen and play out in "this life" as it is so temporary. Keep in mind that our lives are lived to determine our place in eternity. We can never know, when we're ready, when God knows we're ready, nor when His need for our services with Him, will overcome His needs for our living in this world.

Mikey, you have stood by me through divorce and alcoholism and always been a rock I could count on for truth, honesty and telling me not what I wanted to hear, but what I needed to hear, I thank you for that and know you are the same way with your family and friends. You are not allowed to wallow in your own self-pity, and you would not like me telling you that it's OK to do so. Do not think you are so big, that this has anything to do with you, nor that anything you did or did not do has any bearing on this circumstance. You are not that powerful, but God is that merciful! Ask Him for His merciful waters to wash over you and give you peace, knowledge of His plan, and breath.... take a deep breath... breath in the Love of Him who created you, in it you will find strength.

We can never know the why until that day of judgment when we stand before Jesus accountable for our lives lived here on this forsaken planet. But know this my friend, God is with you in everything, all you have to do is look for Him. He's not always easy to find, and sometimes He or His hand does not become evident for some time, but trust me Mike, He's there, no matter the outcome this time, He's there! And He will be there tomorrow, the next day and the day after that.

Mike, I pray for you, Sandie and everyone in your family and the world today.

John 14:2, In my Father's house there are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

John 16:33, I have told you all this so that you may have peace in Me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.

Deuteronomy 31:8, Do not be afraid or discouraged for the Lord will personally ahead of you. He will be with you; He will neither fail you nor abandon you.

Titus 3:5, ...He saved us, not because of the righteous things we had done, but because of His mercy. He washed away our sins, giving us a new birth and new life in the Holy Spirit.

You are forgiven!

Mike, know I am with you today in mind and soul, I am here and available 24/7 should you want.

And Mike... remember God loves you, and so do I. Via De Cristo...

Prayers of comfort and healing coming your way. Unimagineable. I am so sorry this is happening.

I echo all the posts, especially Bloomz.

I seldom, actually never, speak of my personal faith or prayers - it's always wishes, thoughts, strength. I don't usually pray for results, but the strength to be the vessel of Will, willingly.

Today I send them all to you - thoughts, prayers, wishes, strength, comfort, peace.

Shawn is not alone.

You are not alone.

:ghug:

Reactions: Twila and Connie
That's a LIE!!! YOU have not done anything, other than being a loving, caring, compassionate human being, with your families best interests always foremost in your plans.

Mark, just a heads up. Your post includes a quote from Elmo, but Ellen is not the one who said that.

Reactions: elmo
Status
Not open for further replies.