I need your help.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fixed, thanks for the heads up, a little glitch there...

Thanks. Ellen is a woman of very strong faith in God, and she would be among the first to refute that quote.

Continued wishes to Shawn, you and your special family. IT is amazing the power of friends. May you find peace in these words of comfort from everyone.

Life is a roller coaster. Up and downs all the time. Some days we seem to hit a plateau and nothing happens then Wham!
God gives you the strenght to handle everything that is happening in your life today. You are like me, the Brick that people look for in crisis, the one that holds everyone up. THe one that has strenght but eventually that strenght gets dimisnish and you feel powerles, you have enough, you want to hide you want it to stop.

Most male will feel that way. They are the prodector. They are the ones that makes things go away. They are the one that chases the boggie man away!

Today I give you strenght that you will need to be that protector.
Today I ask God to take care of Shawn, as he is in control.
Today I will ask Nikki, Mikey and Sandie Love to help Jaxon in his future.

God, I am asking you to give Mikey and Sandie comfort and strenght during this trouble time. Comfort to deal with everything. Your flowerchat family is helping you. WE are sending you Love, peace, strenght & comfort also. Lean on us to help you.

Love & Prayers
Luc and Debbie

Mikey, I am so sorry to hear what your family is facing. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers, and that God does not give us a cross to large to carry, he did that for us.

For your son-inlaw I pray for a miracle, for you,your wife, your daughter,Jaxon and the rest of your family I ask God to grant you strenth and peace.

Joan

Mikey, my heart is aching for you and your family.

All Christians suffer peaks and valleys, but with faith in God and his son Jesus, instead of going from one extreme to the other, the line is drawn more through the middle, because His strength gets us through the worst.

Holding you and your family up with love and prayers, may God give you strength, wisdom, and peace.

Reactions: Connie
So devastating. Be strong, stay positive. The posts on this thread are so touching. Here's one more prayer for your family from me, and like some others have said... I also am not one to really ask for things from God, b/c I feel truly blessed in my life with the best husband (& best friend) and the most kind and caring kids I could ever have dreamed I would one day call MY girls. Amazing things happen to amazing people who deserve the best because they are truly good people. If anyone deserves a miracle, it sounds like it is you and your family.

Mike and Family,
Please know that you are in my prayers and I pray that the Lord will wrap his loving arms around you and help you through this hard time.

Reactions: Connie
HE MADE IT!!...somehow, he made it!!
Thank you, to all of you, I owe you all that I am, love you for your kindness, what you've all done for my family will never be forgotten...
Thank you GOD, for watching over my Shawn, and those that he protects...

That's awesome Mikey! I'm so happy for you! I'm over here blubbering!
WOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

That's the best news of all Mike. Thank you for letting us know. May the healing path be swift and smooth.

V

Thank you Mikey for this update! We thank God for all that He has done! May He continue to pour out His blessing on you and yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.