Less skewed wire service participation poll

Wire service participation minus the emotion.

• Wire Service Free

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • Will be dropping wire services soon

Votes: 17 14.2%
  • Undecided about continuing membership

Votes: 14 11.7%
  • Not a member now but want to be soon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wire service member

Votes: 61 50.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just reading it the way it reads and as I said you can't rely on such small numbers.

Am I typing in a foreign language? Yo hablo espanol?

Hello, hello.....can anyone understand my posts? Is English the preferred language of fc?

Nè™ot folk ?skar precis att argumentera, att undra vem?

Reactions: 1 person
I am just reading it the way it reads and as I said you can't rely on such small numbers.

Am I typing in a foreign language? Yo hablo espanol?

Hello, hello.....can anyone understand my posts? Is English the preferred language of fc?

Nè™ot folk ?skar precis att argumentera, att undra vem?

I am reading your comments precisely as you type them.

The problem is you generally have two or more subjects in your posts, some of us answer the points we see as most pertinent, then you switch over to secondary subject to rebut us with our initial commentary regarding your point we feel, deem, comprehend as most important and deseving of our attention.

how is that for clarity?

joe

I am reading your comments precisely as you type them.

The problem is you generally have two or more subjects in your posts, some of us answer the points we see as most pertinent, then you switch over to secondary subject to rebut us with our initial commentary regarding your point we feel, deem, comprehend as most important and deseving of our attention.

how is that for clarity?

joe

celui qui soutienne votre argument, Joe.

Interesting that including the ones dropping ws soon the total will be over one-third wire service free. I would guess that ws wouldn't be happy about that stat. And although it only represents under 100 polled, it makes me wonder what the numbers would be if all members on fc voted or if there was a way to poll more florists. It isn't a big enough sample to be a reliable stat. I would love to see a more reliable stat.

How many subjects is that? Darn I should have paid attention in writing class. I knew it would bite me one day! :iamwith:

FOR GOSH SAKES...GET OFF THE BEAUTIFUL INTELLIGENT REDHEAD, WHY DON'T YOU!!!!

THIS IS STILL LOOKING LIKE A LYNCHING AND HAS OFFICIALLY GONE TOO FAR!!! DON'T YOU PEOPLE HAVE SOMETHING ELSE TO DO?

THIS IS MY LAST POST ON THE SUBJECT, HOWEVER I WILL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT INFERNO!:wallhead:

Thanks for the RED DOT Joe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you were my first, so you can brag about it.

Apparently you have problems with red headed intelligent women.

Your comment of "she ask for it, so she gets it" is infantile and sexist and anti-female.

Red Dots as I understand it are meant to be used when grossly offensive unfair comments are made. That certainly was not what my post was. So, what was your motivation for the red dot? Can't stand someone standing up for Inferno? How bazarre!

Are there no real gentlemen on this forum who will step up and put a stop to this vicious attack on Inferno?

Oh, and I'm an independent thinking redhead myself...so I can handle your red dot.

JOE!! Get off her! I thought you were married!

Get off the babysitter too while you're at it.

--------------------------------------------------
Now for some (more) comic relief:

We got a town here near us known as being hicksville called SweetHome.

Know what girls in Sweethome say after sex?

"Get off me Dad, you're crushin my smokes."

Thanks for the RED DOT Joe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you were my first, so you can brag about it.

Apparently you have problems with red headed intelligent women.

Your comment of "she ask for it, so she gets it" is infantile and sexist and anti-female.

Red Dots as I understand it are meant to be used when grossly offensive unfair comments are made. That certainly was not what my post was. So, what was your motivation for the red dot? Can't stand someone standing up for Inferno? How bazarre!

Are there no real gentlemen on this forum who will step up and put a stop to this vicious attack on Inferno?

Oh, and I'm an independent thinking redhead myself...so I can handle your red dot.

How did this become a gender issue? How are Joe's comments sexist?

Does everyone have their period this week???

This is getting out of control!!!!!

Darrel,

The red dot, came with the comment of "she asked for it, so she gets it"

I have been on this thread from the beginning, and it has seemed to me that mostly males have been making the harshest comments. But the red dot comment of "she asked for it, so she gets it" is sexist.
It's what a rapist would say about a woman he raped.

Don't get your back up over that analogy either. But it is the truth, this has become a ganging up on a female who chooses not to be a WS member by a lot of men who are in WS's and making $$ at it. Whatever happened to chivalry, courtesy, agreeing to have differing opinions, and doing it leaving everyones dignity intact???

Ms. Kaufman just posted a poll regarding WS membership. That's all!
now it is a red dot giving, attack on anyone who is not a WS member.

Like I said I can handle a red dot, but I can't stomach a gang attack.

Darrel,

I have been on this thread from the beginning, and it has seemed to me that mostly males have been making the harshest comments. But the red dot comment of "she asked for it, so she gets it" is sexist.

Don't get your back up over that analogy either. But it is the truth, this has become a ganging up on a female who chooses not to be a WS member by a lot of men who are in WS's and making $$ at it. Whatever happened to chivalry, courtesy, agreeing to have differing opinions, and doing it leaving everyones dignity intact???

Is she not a she.....Joe is in no way like that and I am sure he meant it in no way like a rapist.....OMG, this is rediculous...

By the way, I believe Inferno can speak up fine for herself...She fights back with a vengence without people helping her along...

Joe was just playing along with Infernos antagonistic streak this week...she asked for it and she got it...Now I'm a girl saying it....does it sound like a rapist now...can we stop being like sensitive children now...

Darrel,

I respectfully disagree with your accusations of sexism, the issue is not a man vs. woman "thing", it's really about Inferno vs. whomever. I think other woman on this board would agree.

Lori, it is getting ridiculous, hence my post.

I am well aware that Susan can take care of herself, as I stated I have been on this thread from the beginning. Again I will state that, it was just a simple poll she posted. But she was almost immediately attacked for it, why?
I don't think that Susan was being antagonistic this week at all.

The analogy of the rapist...come on now, you know that an analogy is an analogy...however, Joes comment did come of to me(and I am entitled to my opinion, since it was said to me in a Rep posting)as a reference to her sex. He could have said to me: Oh Susan and I know each other and I'm just foolin with her. But thats not what was said.

You know this is starting to feel like rooling around in mud...I'm outta here.
Everyone have a nice day.

OK. It's time to put this puppy to bed.

This is getting out of hand.

What must the new members of FC think of what is going on in this thread? If I had just became a member and started reading some of these remarks I would wonder if this was really something I wanted to be a member of.

This is a dicussion board and we all have our opinions, thats what makes this a great place. The actions of lately reminds me of why I stayed away from chat boards for so long.

This just needs to cool down before it gets any nastier!!!!!!!!!

Not sure who I should thank for the red dot....so I'll blanket thank...

Poor taste or not the question needed to be asked...

I do not believe that Susan was picked on at all. She aske for opinions on a hot subject. It is always bound to get to bickering, but then when people add in silly rapist accusations and other emotional crap it gets really out of hand, hence the question about menstrual flow. If someone was going to be accused of being sexist it may as well been a really sexist remark...

I am sorry noone got my humor, as with Joe it must not have lost something in the typing translation...

Now back to the tread as it was before the personal emotional outbursts happened..Oh yeah, maybe Susan was picked on alittle by Bloomz, but I think she ahs a way thicker skin than roysesitcy is giving her...I think she can go toe to toe with Bloomz and come away fine...

Reactions: 2 people
Publicly, I wish to apologize to Joe, as he tells me he did not give me the Red Dot. Joe and I have spoken privately, but this needed to be said publicly at my choice.

Now, whom ever gave me the red dot, can you stand up and be a man or woman about it. I still don't agree with the "she asked for it, so she got it" comment you left with the red dot..

No debate coming, would just be nice to know who it was.

Does everyone have their period this week???

This is getting out of control!!!!!

Now that you mention it - mine is late.

Oh my goodness no!

Royse,

thank you for the apology.

I never red dotted anyone in this post.

I never used the term "she asked for it" or anything resembling that comment.

Royse, there is one part you left out.

The reference to sexism or anyother bigotry directed at me is wrong, offensive and slanderous. Somehow I got drug into this thing even after I explained my posts.

OH how I wish I had 20 incoming wireorders to fill this afternoon!

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.