List of Moderators for Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome to post here, or PM any of the admin team.

But, since I'm here ... How can I help you?

Actually, do you know i am not 100% sure who the admin team is, I know Ryan and Boss, is Mikey an admin?

I'm here too...

Whats up?

Well, let's see if it worked. If you still see Give.Flowers.Good.Karma. in my signature then the change I made hasn't taken effect yet.

Edit: Oh sorry! Nevermind. I didn't make the change in the right place. Got it now! Thanks!~!

If you still see Give.Flowers.Good.Karma. in my signature ...

Updated to: Creative. Fun(ctional). Design. Solutions.

Am. I. Noticing. A. Trend. Here? :)

Glad to see you got it worked out!

Ryan

Reactions: Dorothy
CHR (Cathy) is also a moderator.

V

I have thought for a while that somewhere on FC there should be a listing of the administrative staff.....so if and when there is a technical problem, we know who to contact.

Reactions: SusanHawk
I have thought for a while that somewhere on FC there should be a listing of the administrative staff.....so if and when there is a technical problem, we know who to contact.

Ryan...who's the administrative psychiatrist??....I need help too....:eek:face

Reactions: Connie
Whoever the 'official' FC phychiatrist is..........You keep him the hell outta my mind. He might not be able stand it........or run, crouch, and hide behind Ryan, shaking in abject terror.

We can't say really... we're all in the FlowerChat Witness Protection Program!

Reactions: Connie
Well, whoever you are, I don't really care, but am very grateful for the job that you do. Whenever I have a question, I just ask, especially now that it is so easy to start a new thread.

Reactions: Mark Anderson
The official admin team is made up of myself, Boss, CHR and Mikey the Flower Guy. We also have forum-specific moderators who help to govern niches of the site where they have expertise.

If you have a question, your best option is to post it here because:
1) Another user will probably be able to answer quickly - builds community
2) Another user will probably have the same question - assists community
3) The admins will see it and respond as well - guides community

Ryan

Reactions: Dorothy
Status
Not open for further replies.