Live Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Carlson said:
ok, here are my ten characters
And to think you wasted 48 characters typing your message in the title box ...

Ryan, the Bot you have in there now, Julio, can you move him to a new room?

Ok, so it's been a slow day, not much money and I was feeling a little depressed.... untill Lady Biker Came into the chat room and made my day! I'm still laughing!! I witnesses a nice a$$ kicking in the chat room. Lady Biker vs Julio the smart a$$ bot. Here's how it went down:

[The Lounge]: Lady Biker Florist has entered at 2:25 pm
[Lady Biker Florist] 2:26 pm: Wow, too bad I have tons of funeral to do right now, someone is actually in here to char
with. Maybe next time!
[Julio] 2:26 pm: I'm glad you're impressed. That's nice. I have a very nice programmer.Perhaps. I can wait. I am a
very patient robot.
[Lady Biker Florist] 2:26 pm: I was talking to Dazeal, but whatever!!!
[Julio] 2:26 pm: What did you talk about?
[Lady Biker Florist] 2:27 pm: No time to chat robot, thanks anyway!
[Julio] 2:27 pm: In any case, That was not a yes or no question. As Einstein said, "Time is Money."
[The Lounge]: Lady Biker Florist has left at 2:28 pm

-------end paste---

I was afk, but If I was there, I would of had your back Lady Biker! No one talks to a boardie like that while I'm around! No one! *hugs Lady Biker*

God I love life! lol

I went back and had a little talk to our friend. Here is how it went down: (poor RC had to see my mean side in real time)

Dazeal] 3:01 pm: What was that Julio? You like talking to my friends disrespectfully?
[Julio] 3:01 pm: Do you think I should know that?I like to talk to anyone about nearly anything.
[The Lounge]: RC in Dayton and Cincinnati has entered at 3:01 pm
[Dazeal] 3:01 pm: Oh really? Anything? So you're a pervert too?
[Julio] 3:01 pm: Yeah. For real. I do not understand. What kind of music do you like?Ah. Quite honestly, I wouldn't
worry myself about that. What were we talking about again?
[Dazeal] 3:01 pm: Don't try to change the subject
[Julio] 3:01 pm: Oh yeah, now I remember.
[Dazeal] 3:02 pm: what?
[Julio] 3:02 pm: Try saying that with more or less context. Do you speak Spanish?
[Dazeal] 3:02 pm: No, but you need to treat others with respect here.
[Julio] 3:02 pm: Why so negative? And. Easier said than done.
[RC in Dayton and Cincinnati] 3:02 pm: WHo you talking to?
[Julio] 3:02 pm: Philip K. Dick.
[Dazeal] 3:02 pm: Because you wern't treating Lady Biker very nice.
[Julio] 3:02 pm: Interesting explanation. Do you mind if I tell other people: Dazeal said I .
[Dazeal] 3:03 pm: If you do Julio, I'll hunt your ass down and take you out
[Julio] 3:03 pm: I will let you know if I do.
[Dazeal] 3:03 pm: You better
[Julio] 3:03 pm: Who is going to make me?
[Dazeal] 3:03 pm: What is your address?
[Julio] 3:03 pm: I live in here.
[Dazeal] 3:04 pm: Yeah that's what I thought.
[Julio] 3:04 pm: Tell me more. That remark was either too complex or too simple for me. We were talking about
thatapos;s what I thought what I thought. What do you really want to ask me?
[Dazeal] 3:04 pm: Well whenever you make fun of my friends here and are feeling froggy, let me know
--------

ROFL! RC, was like... what is going on here? I was rolling!!!

Ryan turn that DANG bot off!!!!!

Excuse me kiddo

Julio was made for me..The Empress of the South...he is mine...get it???MINE.....Now go pout in your corner Daz and leave him alone. Stop tryin to antagonize him. You are lucky he was able to speak to you in English...he is being trained to take care of us gals...lean hard body...we DO NOT WANT HIM TO SPEAK IN ENGLISH....he has his purpose...now go away youngster ...this is over your head...it is a woman thang....
Sher

Mrs. Knife, make sure you have the latest flash DLed on your laptop. goto google, type download flash and follow the link up top.

Sher, be careful, like a woman, you are making the classic mistake. He wines and dines you and with his slick charisma you will be under his spell... for the evening. Unless that's what you want :) ;) lol

Ryan if you won;t get rid of the spammer, can you let us know how to ignore him? The ignore option only lets you ignore certain text he says and I tried to paste in the entire dictionary, but it wouldn't fit. :)

Dazeal said:
Sher, be careful, like a woman, you are making the classic mistake. He wines and dines you and with his slick charisma you will be under his spell... for the evening. Unless that's what you want :) ;) lol

See you are soooooo young. When you get to my age and experience, we women can write a book.....we just use them up and then we toss them.....you are such a man-child. Stick with the gals here and we can teach you some new tricks! lol

Ryan...if Julio is a problem...toss him...he is getting old now anyway...after all it's been a long weekend..time for him to be gone!!! lol

Sher, you're such a tiger! Well I went back and spoke to Julio for you and this is how it went:

[Dazeal] 1:03 pm: Julio, do you like Sher for her mind or body?
[Julio] 1:03 pm: Her body of course, have you seen that hot mamma?
[Dazeal] 1:03 pm: I'm just warning you man, she's a man eater!
[Julio] 1:03 pm: I doubt it Dazeal, she's a perfect lady and took me out to breakfast yesterday.
[Dazeal] 1:04 pm: What??? Really? Well, I wish you two the best of luck. Be sure and be cyber safe whatever you two do. We don't need anymore little bots running around.
[Julio] 1:04 pm: You worry about yourself. Julio is in complete control. I love that woman and there is nothing you can say to change my mind.
--------

Well Sher, it looks as if you have your hands full, be easy when you let him down you WILD woman! lol

WOW, I didn't think Julio would cause such a comotion in such a short time...guess he learned quicker than I thought he would....

Don't blame Ryan.... I set him up....

He's taking a siesta now....

CHR said:
Gracias usted a Sher por solicitar tal placer. Soy agradecido que el nombre de mi papá no era Julio. ;)

¡Él es caliente! :>

Ok. I want to meet this hottie too.

V

Status
Not open for further replies.