Name this pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garden Reflections

p.s. I suck at this thing too........lol

First Joan.... gorgeous arrangements which will complement any event.

Second, Rhonda you don't "suck" at it at all. I really like the name you offered... particularly since they are reflections of each other. :)

Third, the first thought I had when I enlarged the picture... "glorious". So I offer, Garden's Glory.

V

First of all - Those are gorgeous arrangements.

Now for the name.....If you have ever seen the gardens at the Louvre, or visited any French Gardens.....You'll find all those colors.....especially the red.

THose are gorgeous examples of "French Country Garden"

It's that little touch of red.....It's sort of there.....unseen, yet peeking through........

I do have a question on the urn's used, were they rentals or sold as a completed set? By the way... love the mix of color and design, I find at times hard to do a match when working with nature. Yours is perfect! Great work

Reactions: Knife's Wife
The urns were a rental. I purchased them at BJ for $50.00 each. I sold the arrangements for $240.00 each including the rental of urns. I also had them sign a statement that they agreed to incur an additional charge of $80.00 if they were not returned or if they were returned damaged. I know that seems steep but I have them rented out for 3 weddings this summer, so I needed to assure that I would get them back in one peice.

The next time I use them is July 11. I will be making 7 ft curly willow trees in them to frame the bride and groom for there ceremony. Can't wait.

Joan

Reactions: Knife's Wife
Status
Not open for further replies.