New Members Welcome And Introduction Thread

Hi Julie, Glad you came back to chat with us. There are so many similarities between the brits, auz, canada and states its amazing. Same ups and definately the same downs. I have learnt so much from here and also made some great friends. Enjoy, goodie has also started the poem thread, which is great. (Ignore the last one from me, had one too many jack daniels). Look forward to chatting more!!

Thank you Caroline how are you? did you ever receive the photographs of our uniforms?
Julie

Hi Julie, Glad you came back to chat with us. There are so many similarities between the brits, auz, canada and states its amazing. Same ups and definately the same downs. I have learnt so much from here and also made some great friends. Enjoy, goodie has also started the poem thread, which is great. (Ignore the last one from me, had one too many jack daniels). Look forward to chatting more!!

Thanks palms .... OOh poems, now I will have to get my rhyming thinking cap on!!!

Welcome Cindy Hanauer

Please join me in welcoming our new member, Cindy Hanauer.

We are happy to have you as part of our community! Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.

Welcome Philip Van Hal

Please join me in welcoming our new member, Philip Van Hal.

We are happy to have you as part of our community! Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.

Welcome Tucker Sweitzer

Please join me in welcoming our new member, Tucker Sweitzer.

Welcome AFNews

Please join me in welcoming our new member, AFNews.

Welcome Almaflora

Please join me in welcoming our new member, Almaflora.

Welcome Susan Greer

Please join me in welcoming our new member, Susan Greer.

Welcome Sonya Frederick

Please join me in welcoming our new member, Sonya Frederick.

Welcome Holly Urban

Please join me in welcoming our new member, Holly Urban.

Welcome klamb

Please join me in welcoming our new member, klamb.

Welcome Diane S

Please join me in welcoming our new member, Diane S.

Welcome Janna Mahan

Please join me in welcoming our new member, Janna Mahan.

Welcome Avignon

Please join me in welcoming our new member, Avignon.

Welcome Becky @ Especially Yours

Please join me in welcoming our new member, Becky @ Especially Yours.

Welcome Wendy Blakeslee

Please join me in welcoming our new member, Wendy Blakeslee.

Welcome Marie Oyama

Please join me in welcoming our new member, Marie Oyama.

Welcome Taryn

Please join me in welcoming our new member, Taryn.