Order Gatherer Websites

Interesting indeed... they have all my data, including map correct, with two links to my site... odd...

Registrant:
Contactprivacy.com
96 Mowat Ave
Toronto, ON M6K 3M1
CA

Another oddity, they run on their own Name Servers...

Interesting indeed... they have all my data, including map correct, with two links to my site... odd...

Registrant:
Contactprivacy.com
96 Mowat Ave
Toronto, ON M6K 3M1
CA

Another oddity, they run on their own Name Servers...
A little more digging and it directs to:

Whois Record

Registrant:
Commission Junction
530 East Montectio St.
Santa Barbara, CA 93103
US

Domain Name: DPBOLVW.NET

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
ValueClick
30699 Russell Ranch Rd
Ste 250
Westlake Village, CA 91361
US
818-575-4500

Record expires on 05-Apr-2010.
Record created on 05-Apr-2004.
Database last updated on 8-Jul-2009 15:59:49 EDT.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.MEDIAPLEX.COM 64.158.223.64
NS2.MEDIAPLEX.COM 64.70.10.79

Click on the cities. All of which show up in the local maps for those cities as actual locations. I believe they have partnered with a florist in each city to fill orders, and are using their multiple locations in the maps listings to gather more orders. I have repeatedly reported these to Google, to no avail.

Google 10-Pack. Red River Florist - "Online Operations" Business name. Fake local phone number that is re-directed to a Montreal florist call center, I believe. (have called the number a few times)

The Canaflora site has been in development for the past several months, and is now live.

GreenFloral?

searching for a Camden DE florist today and got this
Down at the very very bottom of the page it says serving Mississippi or Missouri area (can't remember which now)

We need a better descriptor for these types of deceptive businesses.

Something that an un-informed customer will recognize as being accurate and negative.

"ORDER GATHERER" doesn't do it, and I'm not clever enough to come up with something better.

Suggestions?

Reactions: KABERS