Order Gatherer Websites

And an even bigger load of BULL puckey !!!! Lying turds....

I can't believe I can't find a local florist...Google Maps here I come...

Here's their profile:

300 E Maple Rd Ste 200, Birmingham, MI 48009-6310, United States
Phone: (248) 642-3352
Also Does Business As:Delaflowers Com
SIC:Catalog and Mail-Order Houses
Line of Business:Ret Mail-Order House

Detailed Topanga Ventures Llc Company Profile

This company profile is for the private company Topanga Ventures Llc, located in Birmingham, MI. Delaflowers Com's line of business is ret mail-order house.
Company Profile: Topanga Ventures Llc

Year Started:2006
State of Incorporation:N/A
URL:N/A
Location Type:Single Location
Stock Symbol:N/A
Stock Exchange:N/A
Also Does Business As:Delaflowers Com
NAICS:N/A
SIC #Code:5961
Est. Annual Sales:$700,000
Est. Employees:7
Est. Employees at Location:7
Contact Name:N/A
Contact Title:N/A

Looking for someone to service RYE TX... no florist there??
Seems the USPS doesn't recognize Rye TX as a city. What's the zip code?

De La Flowers has done a very impressive job of getting product placements. I watch the clip from The View and the company gave away $150 gift certificates to each member of the studio audience just to get that mention on the show. I'm sure they did something similar on Fox and Friends.

Most of the items appear to be drop-ship and they offer TF product images for same-day delivery.

Seems the USPS doesn't recognize Rye TX as a city. What's the zip code?
I spoke to 6 very nice Texas ladies at different shops this morning...nobody delivers to Rye...and yes it does exist...had an order for the First Concord Church, Rye TX, 77369....

Here's a partial screen shot of Justflowers order page for those that are curious:

KvUGgiG4j9C5TrYIiRoMJhc10K-WBAvQ02B6.jpg

(If not legal, I will remove immediately upon request)

It's actually quite a cool function.

Wouldn't it be nice if it showed the price paid before the mysterious final amount is withheld?

I spoke to 6 very nice Texas ladies at different shops this morning...nobody delivers to Rye...and yes it does exist...had an order for the First Concord Church, Rye TX, 77369....

HOLY CRAP! I had the EXACT same problem.. This is weird. Rye Texas zip code does not appear most places, but Alma's PS Florist (TF 563563) in Clevland, TX delivers to Rye, TX!!!!!

Sorry I dont have their number very handy - you can find Alma's and you can deliver to Rye!

Small freakin' world, huh?

Our recipient had to recieve the order at the liquor store down the street -the only place where she can get mail or deliveries!

Recently, I have found our business listed on two OG websites. First was the theflowerguy.com and then I found it listed on delaflowers.com. Both sites list many shops.

I have sent E-mails demanding that our listing be removed. So far, theflowerguy states that we will be removed.

My question is, why do they do this? SEO, are they 'stealing orders?

Thanks, Mike

Link Bait.

Reactions: 1 person
Carithers is located in Marietta GA and most likely bid on their city name. I often see shops show up for same-name towns. Imagine how challenging it would be to craft an AdWords campaign if you're in a town called 'Washington', 'Jefferson' or 'Madison' and not appear when surfers are looking for a shop in a different state.

We see our city name keywords with no state indicator in our site logs regularly.

BTW Carithers is a very fine, well respected operation.

Another one to add to the list:

http://www.beneva.com/

Sorry if this is duplicated....I speedread the whole thread and didn't see them listed. Perhaps a new thread should be started with only the website addresses and NO comments? Just a suggestion.

Beneva's physical location....looks like another call center/warehouse to me.

Attachments

• beneva.jpg
    beneva.jpg
    357.5 KB · Views: 15
Art

Another one to add to the list:

http://www.beneva.com/

Sorry if this is duplicated....I speedread the whole thread and didn't see them listed. Perhaps a new thread should be started with only the website addresses and NO comments? Just a suggestion.

Beneva's physical location....looks like another call center/warehouse to me.
Beneva has been talked about here since Flowerchats inception....
As a matter of fact Art happens to have a very nice store and does a tremendous amount of Local business besides Coast to Coast Flowers and his Network Directory. Art's a pretty sharp guy.

Reactions: theRKF
Beneva has been talked about here since Flowerchats inception....
As a matter of fact Art happens to have a very nice store and does a tremendous amount of Local business besides Coast to Coast Flowers and his Network Directory. Art's a pretty sharp guy.

Thanks for sticking up for your friend, Hal. But I still have some questions:

Is the map snapshot a pic of Art's brick and mortar store or no? And are you implying that Beneva is NOT an OG? I know, I know...OG is OK, DOG is not, HOG is better than OG....whatever, the debate is still very much alive....

Do you know if Art (or his wonderful business) is in charge of the floristinfo.blogspot where actual (ie. Real) retail flower shops are (unfoundedly) discredited?

http://floristinfo.blogspot.com/2009/01/pros-and-cons-of-online-florists.html

Pay attention to this line at the end of the blog, which started out as a good post:

"Generally the flowers available to online florists are in a better condition than a real florists' shop."

HUH?

Hopefully Art ISN'T associated with this blogspot. Unless the blogspotter reveals him/herself and retracts the above (if that person is in fact a real florist), speculation - true or false - will continue.

P.S. Someone else connected the blog back to Art's "shop" - I'm just investigating further by asking questions here on FC.

WOW... My suggestion would be to call Art directly he will be more than happy to clarify and answer any questions you have. Why listen to rumors get hard facts. I was just stating facts about Art and his store as I have been there on several occassions.

Reactions: BOSS, Sher and CHR
Thanks for sticking up for your friend, Hal. But I still have some questions:

Is the map snapshot a pic of Art's brick and mortar store or no? And are you implying that Beneva is NOT an OG? I know, I know...OG is OK, DOG is not, HOG is better than OG....whatever, the debate is still very much alive....

Do you know if Art (or his wonderful business) is in charge of the floristinfo.blogspot where actual (ie. Real) retail flower shops are (unfoundedly) discredited?

http://floristinfo.blogspot.com/2009/01/pros-and-cons-of-online-florists.html

Pay attention to this line at the end of the blog, which started out as a good post:

"Generally the flowers available to online florists are in a better condition than a real florists' shop."

HUH?

Hopefully Art ISN'T associated with this blogspot. Unless the blogspotter reveals him/herself and retracts the above (if that person is in fact a real florist), speculation - true or false - will continue.

P.S. Someone else connected the blog back to Art's "shop" - I'm just investigating further by asking questions here on FC.

I read the article that is on the blogspot...where do you see that florists are discredited...what am I missing? It isn't written like I would write but I got the impression that they might be touting the use of an online florist with a shop...what are you seeing. I have no answers for the rest of your post only interested in the blog and the answer?Thanks
opps, I did miss the last line but the content in general wasnt typical of a OG written blog unless they are getting smoother...
Sher