Order Gatherer Websites

From You Flowers and Kay's Flowers... these are both OG's, correct?

Just trying to understand all of this stuff.

That is correct, and welcome to FlowerChat...we welcome your participation & sage wisdom!!

Thanks! Glad to have found this plethera of information! I am overwhelmed trying to sort through it all. It seems I have a lot to learn...

Crystal, I echo Mikey's welcome to the FlowerChat Community.

Yes, Kay's is an OG, and more, one that has been caught skimming on orders, even if the wire services will not do anything about it...

You can read more about Kays, Jody's, Abbotts (all the same folks) and more at www.floristdetective.com

jersey

During the month of May our shop handled several thousand dollars worth of orders from PFN (Preferred Florist Network). When the check did not arrive on the expected date we, attempted to contact the payments department. No one answered and no one returned the message.

Early this week, I agressively attempted to contact any manager at PFN and was told that only order takers were available. Yesterday after receiving 3 orders from PFN, I called and left a message for the supervisior that I would no longer fill their orders until I was contacted by management.

The orders have stopped and no phone calls have been received.

It appears that they are continuing to take orders collecting the money and sending the orders to florists who have no chance of ever getting paid.

If this is not the situation, I encourage PFN management to respond to their florists immediately.
Now whats wrong with driving up the jersey turnpike and giving this guy and olefashion asshwoopen !!

www.flowerbokay.com

Flower Bokay
1109 S. El Camino Real
San Clemente, CA 92672

1-800-220-0019

Not sure if they have been mentioned before...

BUTT...they are in the Central Michigan YellowBook phone book that came out today.

Is their address published with the listing? That's the guys with 11flowers.com, flowershopping.com, guaranteedflowers.com, flowerconcern, etc, etc, etc....
Nope...not in the YBook...

I took that off the "About Us" page on the site...

That address is listed with Dove as Main Street Flower Shop.
They are not listed as Send Only, but have no codified product.
Sophie

They also run their local store (yes, they have one) under the names of
Flowers & Balloons
M L Florist

Wonder if TF is making them 'come clean' - at least a bit?

From 11flowers.com:
We're always here to serve you and make your flower-sending experience a pleasure. www.11flowers.com 1109 South El Camino Real San Clemente, CA 92672

From flowerchoice.com:
We're always here to serve you and make your flower-sending experience a pleasure. Flowers & Balloons, Inc. 1109 S. El Camino Real San Clemente, CA 92672

They also run their local store (yes, they have one) under the names of
Flowers & Balloons
Ahhh... they have another ad in the same YellowBook under that name!

Side bar: 800 Flowers has ads under> Flowers-Florist-Candy-Gift Baskets-Balloons and maybe more... Sheesh!

Laurensflowers.com

Laurensflowers.com, as found in the new AT&T phone book by a sharp FC member...is an interesting addition....

Whois Record
Registrant:
Flowers Sent Today, Inc.
15405 John Marshall Highway
Haymarket, VA 20169
US

Domain Name: LAURENSFLOWERS.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
Flowers Sent Today, Inc.
15405 John Marshall Highway
Haymarket, VA 20169

US
703-754-1200 fax: 703-754-1201

Guess they're having to reinvent themselves to try and get their orders out.

Side note, Justflowers has stopped sending us orders via technology and now calls a few times a day...no thanks...and not sorry.

Had an 800Flowers call last week and I questioned the pricing and requested more monies, the operator said (probably to himself) "will have to call JustFlowers to see if they'll get the delivery charge" and I then told him I refused to fill for JF.
I have accepted limited 800F orders through Teleflora since my trial run began, ONLY on my terms and appropriate compensation.

Had an 800Flowers call last week and I questioned the pricing and requested more monies, the operator said (probably to himself) "will have to call JustFlowers to see if they'll get the delivery charge" and I then told him I refused to fill for JF.
I have accepted limited 800F orders through Teleflora since my trial run began, ONLY on my terms and appropriate compensation.

HEY!! does that mean that JustFlowers calls its orders to 800Flowers to call orders to ???.com?? I like this circle..all the OGs can call each other to get their orders filled.
Probably really means that JustFlowers has joined the bloomnet group
Oh Well.. I thought it would be fun to have cyber florists send all their orders to other cyberflorists... knowing how their state of the art computers work it could be weeks before anyone knew they were just trading an order back and forth between not real florists.. waiting to have the flowers magically appear on the recipients doorstep.

Here's a new one, www florawish.com having just hit the web 07/31/07
Mark - The About Us page says:
www.FlowerShopping.com
P.O. Box 4618
Mission Viejo, CA 92690
Might need a fresh company/domain name every once in a while to appeal to the customer's already burned by flowershopping.com, 11flowers.com and all their other names.

Heard yesterday that JF went over to Bloomnet - rumored $9.75 rebate, same as Flowers Sent Today/BloomsUSA's deal.

HEY!! does that mean that JustFlowers calls its orders to 800Flowers to call orders to ???.com?? I like this circle..all the OGs can call each other to get their orders filled.
Oh Well.. I thought it would be fun to have cyber florists send all their orders to other cyberflorists... knowing how their state of the art computers work it could be weeks before anyone knew they were just trading an order back and forth between not real florists.. waiting to have the flowers magically appear on the recipients doorstep.

Someday maybe this will happen and you are right, it will be weeks before they even know what happened. I just got a chargeback today from MD from one of these jerks for an order md morning for a fruit basket...I rejected it once, whe it came back I told them what I could do and now they say an item was missing(the fruit)..now its up to TF to settle it...Teleflora said that it would not come off my next statement and they were sorry that this happened..I am still waiting for the financial department of the florist to call and tell me why they would tell me to do flowers and chocolates and then want all the money back when I did just that....Well I do no more orders for them anyway...

Heard yesterday that JF went over to Bloomnet - rumored $9.75 rebate, same as Flowers Sent Today/BloomsUSA's deal.

WOW.. so they send a $50.00 order.. they get $12.95 service fee (I think) + $10.00 commissin + $9.75 = $32.70.. and they get to keep the money for 30 days or so when the clearing statement goes out.

Delivering florist gets $50.00 - $10.00 commission -$1.00 bloomnet chg (or .25 if they do a del.confirmation in time) - $4.50 clearing fee = $34.50 to make it, card it, deliver it ...and they don't get their money for 30 days or until the clearing statement.

What a Deal!!!