Order Gatherer Websites

Is Just Flowers ??

Considered an OG...I would think so, but did not see them in the Looooong lists...

If so, I was just informed that they were just signed by Floral Source...

Seems everyone is getting into the dang game these days...

YES, they gather from MY phone book...I do not fill for them.
Have had too many local customers get ripped off by calling their number for a local delivery.

Who is this one??

Roses Nationwide???
called it 888-888-ROSE
hmm located I asked him? 1501 Mall Drive, Iowa City, Iowa he replied.
old or new?

Google it was........and thanks Flowershopnetwork for giving my actual location and phone number........about 8th?

locate......just after.......thanks for real shops.......next three are gatherers...

floristlocators.com????????? shows Lincoln Me as serving my town? Give me a break. Aside that the shop is in the 95% complaints I have for out of town orders..........serving my town? Not in my lifetime, they must relay to the "correspondance course graduates" in the town next to me.
This is getting even more bizarre....
Time for some rest..........

geez..now some of our best above the border friends are even showing my address and phone number, but don't click on roses or arrangements cause the link continues to their domain.......they are getting tricky aren't they. Guess they read the boards?
The Good Guys are exempt from that statement about "above the border"

Got Ya Vancouver Flower Co!!

Received order from them for lady I know well as well as knowing the sender very well. Know they now live in Fla. Order comes in as such:
"bouquet of bright mixed fresh cuts, incl alstromeria, mini carns, asters, daisies, wrapped with greens QTY 1 SHIP Local; Pls arrange in basic glass vase QTY 1 SHIP Local;"
total $36.49
Talked to sender who thought she was ordering from MY site, paid $29.99 for flowers, $10.00 for vase, $10.00 for shipping for total with tax $51.97.
She is right now trying to cancel the order and I'm waiting to see if the cancel comes through (del date Jan 03). I told her I didn't want to reject the order because the shop may try to drop ship or call one of the other "shops" in our area to fulfill their order. I have called FTD and placed complaint of skimming and am waiting for call from my "business rep" also.
Yes Yes!!!! Caught Ya
:musical:

I filed an official complaint as well....

directly to the top,DID get a gracious call back, and was told that FTD does NOT need the "aggrevation" that these people are causing.....
We'll see what becomes of it......

Rhonda -

While you're at it, please mention to FTD that their sites claim "For most local deliveries within Millinocket, there is just one low service fee of $6.95 and delivery is free (my emphasis.) They've heard it from me already and 'will look into it.' (Glad I haven't held my breath.)

Artisan/Urban have been defrauding consumers with this type of claim for months and months. No telling how much $ they've fraudulently raked in (with FTD and TF's permission).

Rosiescenario said:
Artisan/Urban have been defrauding consumers with this type of claim for months and months. No telling how much $ they've fraudulently raked in (with FTD and TF's permission).
This is very good data outlining the inherant problem that was created by FTD and Teleflora when they decided that GREED was more important than the enforcement of the rules...they allowed it, they encouraged it, and they even helped to foster it...

Funny thing now is, that as Real Florist's connect and share information it IS and will continue to come back and bite them in the ASSets...

Talked with customer again this afternoon. She could not get urbanflorist.com to answer the phone and their voice mail box was full (gee wonder why). So I sent them an ask message telling them I had spoken with their customer because she found out her mother would not be available and wished to cancel the order. Amazing, someone called her but told her they could not credit her Visa card but would issue a credit at their online store which she does not want as she thought she was using MY shop. As of closing time, I still did not have an answer message nor cancel message.
She is really mad. Is going to her Credit Card company for assistance and also to Mr. Soenen at FTD. I then emailed ALL the FTDI officers listed on the website and my business rep with my complaint. Should be interesting to see what if any of them respond. We know someone from Teleflora lurks on this board, how about FTD? Can they not see what is going on here (we know they don't care as long as they make money). The faith in the "Brand" has just been lost by a consumer, and she will tell 10 who will tell 10 etc.
You just gotta catch them with the right consumer to back you up.

You just gotta catch them with the right consumer to back you up.
IMO, many of the deceptive companies get 'caught' by florists and consumers every day. But florists and consumers don't complain in writing to the right places. Florists simply refuse to fill future orders from the 'dregs' and customers just decide not to send flowers through a florist again.

And we wonder why they turn to direct shippers.......

(I know I sould like a broken record on this issue, but if you really want to see change, then file a report with FTD, TF, the FTC and the Canadian Competition Bureau for each and every one of these deceptive companies.)

Floral Alliance and (edited to include) Loblows

I know I know this name from somewhere and strongly suspected they were an OG BUT wasn't sure until today; they called and I asked them if they were a flower shop or and online OG. The man said they were a flower shop located at 4727 Mantoulon Rd (or something close to that) in San Antonio, Texas. I said ok BUT told him that when I get off the phone I was going to check to see they were an OG.....he then said "Oh, never mind". :hammer:
Rosie, I partially agree that some consumers will be lost (but I believe temporarily) BUT if the WS will not stop them (and they won't because the WS days are numbered and they NEED the cash - especially if Green is going to recover their investment in FTD & the Resnick's to sell TF) then what can we do??? Loblaw's was signed by FTD because Loblows was going to set up their own system !!! But the Loblows membership in FTD is different to the extent that FTD is hosting their site and handling their orders that they capture by promising that they're "up to 25% less" ; now FTD knows that about 100% of those orders are HOPEFULLY going to be filled by other FTD members who receive only 73% less 1.00 transmission fee (another 2% on average) but now FTD has inflicted orders on those florists at an UNREASONABLY LOW and TOTALLY UNFAIR price. Loblows doesn't fill their own orders where they have supermarkets because their staff isn't qualified. So out of a realistic 50.00 order (that you or I would expect to pay/receive) Loblows sells it for 37.50 and sends the 37.50 INCLUDING DELIVERY because their delivery is free so the filling florist gets 27.38 LESS 1.00 transmission fee 26.38 **LESS DELIVERY** cost; considering a COST of 8.00 for delivery then the florist receives 19.38 to fill the 50.00 item! How much does Loblows make? 10.00 + rebate of 5.25 (?). Is this fair? :nonono:

Have we added Scent-Sational.Com to the list (they are FTD in Marlborough CT) or United Floral (somewhere in PA I believe).
(have two explorer windows open here doing the FTC etc)

Rock said:
if Green is going to recover their investment in FTD & the Resnick's to sell TF
I highly doubt that Green will recover their losses, and even if the Resnicks decide to sell...who'd buy it? Look how long it took to sell FTD and anyone looking to take over TF will look at FTD's numbers and see they have lost the edge...

Nope, it was done once, it took Bad Bobby to do it, and it'll never happen again...

(I know I sould like a broken record on this issue, but if you really want to see change, then file a report with FTD, TF, the FTC and the Canadian Competition Bureau for each and every one of these deceptive companies.)

Done both the FTC and CCB.....phew....and BTW...for some reason urbanflorist and artisanflorist don't pop up very quick on google search this evening :)

Hey they got a award last year..

They must be doing something right, they won a award.
THey have FTD up their butt****

Luc said:
They must be doing something right, they won a award.
THey have FTD up their butt****
Huge cash bonuses are being paid to anyone that can produce results. The means in which those that produce results are of little consern.