Order Gatherer Websites

ROBSWF said:
Huge cash bonuses are being paid to anyone that can produce results. The means in which those that produce results are of little consern.

Sad but true...thing they don;t get, is that the number of orders is not increasing over the years, rather it is declining...

Seems they would rather pay OG's $8-10.00 per order rebates, rather than have the florists do the orders and only have to pay them 3-5.00...guess they don;t understand WS'math either...

www.yellowpages.com

From inside source at T:
Search for florist anywhere in US.
Right hand column ad: Brady Florist
Real Florist in business 3 months, 26 yr old has figured out how to run the OG game. Spending $3500/mth on display ad. Is buying RTI system to automatically transfer internet orders. Hands off processing.

Beware, the OG monster is growing and being helped by the big 2.

again, no new shop should have a wire service within 3 mos of start up.
Lack of quality assurance and promotion of order gatherers.

Plantrex.com

Gee, Amy is their star studded designer. And they service my town.
Teleflora and lots of keywords in their "about us" space.
whois anyone?
www.plantrex.com

showed on yahoo search for millinocket florist on first page.
snowing here, not much going on...so can you guess what I'm doing?
:hammer:

BamaE4U said:
Is buying RTI system to automatically transfer internet orders. Hands off processing.

Most likely, with an added $2-3.00 ADDITIONAL per order Rebate to off set the cost of the technology.

BamaE4U said:
Beware, the OG monster is growing and being helped by the big 2.

Yes, both companies assist these types of operations, it's all about order volume...but I only have one thing to say...the bigger they are...the harder they are going to fall....

Amy is very busy as she works in Elliot Lake Ontario Also. I received a few orders from them before and I told them where to go....
Luc

Drop Ship Affiliate biz on ebay!?!?!?!

I posted this to the Order Gatherer registry forum, Thought I would post it here for reference as well...

Heck, anyone can sell flowers, NOT!

Check out this website biz for sale on ebay...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...899415&tc=photo

Good grief, this is all we need, MORE order gatherers for drop shippers, and they promote this like its a good supplemental income for students, work at home moms. This is one for my "GIVE ME A BREAK" Files....

flowerchild said:
I posted this to the Order Gatherer registry forum, Thought I would post it here for reference as well...

Heck, anyone can sell flowers, NOT!

Check out this website biz for sale on ebay...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...899415&tc=photo

Good grief, this is all we need, MORE order gatherers for drop shippers, and they promote this like its a good supplemental income for students, work at home moms. This is one for my "GIVE ME A BREAK" Files....

Anyone can sell flowers... sadly this premise blackens the eyes of we who do this as a profession. I wonder, how do the "anyone can sell flowers" folks deal with a Mom and Dad who have to choose flowers for their child's funeral? How do they guide a Mom and Daughter through booking a wedding with mimimal bloodshed? How do they steer a young man in to a romantic choice for "popping the question"? How do they help extricate someone from the doghouse? How do they... those questions are unanswerable.

We, as a profession sell more than flowers (I can't remember where I heard that but I don't claim it as my own)... we sell feelings. In order to sell those feelings we must know and understand them. That's what separates us from the "anyone can sell flowers" gang. We hone our craft daily. We see the importance of providing the best product, service, comfort and care.

We try each day and with each customer, to show them the difference between buying flowers from a Real Florist and flowers between the nuts and hammers at Home Depot. We do this one customer at a time; a slow, but worthwhile process, when a hug or handshake is given and a thank you card received. I'm pretty sure no one at Home Depot or any of the other "anyone can sell flowers" spots get that kind of gratification... nor do they likely care.

I'm happy to be in this profession 97.8 % of the time (nothing is perfect). I'm happy to work towards educating as many consumers as possible that dealing with a Real Florist will provide quality service and product. And, I'm more than happy to tell them the truth about OG's whenever I get the opportunity.

V

Because they have a shop that is real do you think they can not be an OG???? What are you people smokin??? There is no requirement that you be in a smoke filled room in a strip mall to be an OG. The bottom line is DO NOT FILL their orders. :musical:

Keith, part of the problem is identifying those "shops" that are the gatherers. Website URLs are fine as long as they come into the filler by merc or dove showing the url in their shop name such as Online Florists Broadway Florists does. But people like Vancouver Flower Company (as shown on incoming orders) on the web have so many names that a normal shop owner, manager, etc wouldn't have a clue the shop was a gatherer. To make these shops known to Real Florists...a proper list of actual shop names to be able to identify and spread the word..
BTW, trying to find actual shops on their gatherer websites is almost impossible for the casual web surfer.