Status
Not open for further replies.

AKIKO'S

Nov 2, 2002
WELLSBORO, PA
akikos.com
State / Prov
PA
Wednesday Morning at 6AM Akiko will undergo open heart surgery for a mitral valve replacement. The repair job she had last time was "Guranteed for Years", and lasted for 11. This time they have decided to totally replace due to continuing damage from a childhood episode of rhumatic fever. She is niot afraid of the surgery, but the recovery is so painful! Thanks; Clark

All our thoughts will be with you.

May the Great Spirit keep an Eagles eye...

mark and the ZOO CREW

Love and Prayers are with you!

The best medecine is not to be afraid and recovery with be speedy.
Wishing you both all the best
May the healing powers of God's hand be with you,
Luc

Break not the chain of life....

our will to live is greater than our will to move on, and only the great spirits know our final destination.
With all our thoughts, prayers, and expectations for Akiko....
Mike and Sandie

sending you prayers

Clark, please know that each of us will be praying for your sweet wife to have a successful surgery and for a full recovery. May the surgeon's hands be guided by God to bring her home safely to you and your family. You are all in our prayers.
Sher
Shannan
Staff of Flowers From The Rainflorist

Prayers...

V

An Update On Akiko

Akiko went into the operating room at 10AM this morning for a mitral valve replacement. It was more difficult than expected due to a situation the surgeon had only seen once before in 15 years! After the repair, while taking her off the bypass machine Akiko esentially had a blowout of the heart and had to be re-opened! The second repair went well but tonight Akiko remains in an induced coma to prevent movement. As of now all signs are good, and the surgeon went home about 6:45PM All your prayers and your flowers are very much appreciated! Clark

May the Great Spirit, hold and comfort you, and carry Akiko thru this on Eagles Wings.

Your family is in my constant thoughts...

Clark,

You know we are all praying for Akiko. Thanks for keeping us up to speed.

Ryan

My prayers are with you as well

At a little after 8PM last night Akiko's chest had to be opened for a third time! The bleeding was in a new location again. At 7AM the surgeon motioned me to the bedside and obviously happy told me the breathing tube had been removed. Akiko began responding and talking to the kids! She will be moved out of the CRITICAL CARE UNIT TOMORROW!!! Thanks for all the prayers! Clark

More prayers for a continued successful recovery! :)

V

THanks for the news

It's great to hear that everything is going good for now. Prayers and love are your way to speedy recovery for your wife and comfort for your family.
Luc

I am so happy for you and your family. The prayers will continue

Status
Not open for further replies.