bloomz

Nov 12, 2002
Corvalis
State / Prov
OR
WTH? Huge bummer.

image.php

Reactions: 1 person
I prefer to hear the story from the admins before we speculate any further.

V

Reactions: 2 people
Thanks Victoria for the voice of reason - You are so right.

That message does appear on RC's profile, but I do hope that it is not true. While occasionally I disagree with Randy, I have learned a lot from him. In fact, he's one of my favorite posters.

That message does appear on RC's profile, but I do hope that it is not true. While occasionally I disagree with Randy, I have learned a lot from him. In fact, he's one of my favorite posters.
Ditto to that.

I hope there will be an explanation as to why such a valuable poster has been dis-invited to participate here. Members who are publicly abusive and disruptive like 12bux are an obvious target for banning, but I have seen nothing near that level of nastiness or unprofessionalism in RC.

thanks,
tracy

Ditto to that.

I hope there will be an explanation as to why such a valuable poster has been dis-invited to participate here. Members who are publicly abusive and disruptive like 12bux are an obvious target for banning, but I have seen nothing near that level of nastiness or unprofessionalism in RC.

thanks,
tracy

Yes!! please explain..I always look forward to Randy's posts- and he so often unselfishly shares his methods and marketing suggestions with us...

WHAT THE HECK???

There have been PLENTY of others that stir the pot, always have to have the last word..or write somethig either intentionally or just off the top of their head without thinking that offends- but Randy???

It appears to be Randy's idea of a joke - and it's not funny.

RC has not been banned, nor has there been any recent communication with the admins that would lead in that direction.

Randy retains his full access to FlowerChat - although I have elected to remove the images from his profile, as they cast a very negative light on FlowerChat.

Ryan

Well, that's just foolish. What disappointing behaviour.

I'm glad he's not "expelled", but...

V

Well, that's just foolish. What disappointing behaviour.

I'm glad he's not "expelled", but...

V

it's actually very odd behaviour for Randy!!...he is very candid, regardless that you like, or dislike his opinions.
We're not sure what has transpired.....

In all seriousness, I hope this was just a "Randy joke" (like his dog avatar :)) and not a farewell.

I remember some comments he made in a past thread, perhaps the turmoil of this week was the last straw? Let's hope not.

Remember this thread? http://www.flowerchat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17028

IF it's a farewell message it's gonna really blow...

I hope it's a joke, and if it is - I do find it funny.

I hope it's a joke, and if it is - I do find it funny.
I wonder if you would have been so amused if he was attributing the message to you instead of the admins?

Ryan

we'll leave it this way...I hope he's ok, and nothing "serious" has transpired.
Maybe some "higher" power said he was on FC too much.....maybe, NOT enough people were "listening" to what Randy was "sharing"...and he shared a lot!!:grovel:

How did I miss that entire thread? What could have been going on that I did not read a single word of this until just now!?

I've been a bit out of sorts with some of the conversations that have been going on here lately also, but I value this site as a whole, so I try to skip over the same-old-same-old and whining.

Randy has been a favorite of mine since I first stumbled upon the other board. I do hope that he will keep posting here, because he is one of the few posters whose comments I usually read every time, and often several times.

It's going to be a blow to himself. He needs people who challenge his ideas and opinions so that he can polish his own. That's the whole point of joining a forum like this one.

If he is in some way pissed, just because things aren't going the way he thinks it should be, and decided to leave because of that, I'd say that's childish. Based on many private conversations I had with him, I don't believe he is _that_ childish. :) He's a smart guy with a delicate mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.