Red Dots

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I give out a red or a green?

Gigi, HERE is the how-to.

This is not the first time the rep stuff has been debated.

tracy

Ya know, when I first saw a thread titled "red dots" I was really hoping it was going to be about the candy Dots.

oh well.

Here's another "dot" or rep thingy...If you move your mouse over your dots on a post you have made, you will see a "comment" about your rep. I don't know if there is an official name for this comment, or how many rep points change your comment. Here's a few examples:

Joe Mioux: It's A Secret :)
Tracypieface: Has Unquestionable Character
Chezbloom: Is A Name Known To All

Here's another "dot" or rep thingy...If you move your mouse over your dots on a post you have made, you will see a "comment" about your rep. I don't know if there is an official name for this comment, or how many rep points change your comment. Here's a few examples:

Joe Mioux: It's A Secret :)
Tracypieface: Has Unquestionable Character
Chezbloom: Is A Name Known To All

I want to know the secret! :)

Here's another "dot" or rep thingy...If you move your mouse over your dots on a post you have made, you will see a "comment" about your rep. I don't know if there is an official name for this comment, or how many rep points change your comment.
The reputation comments that display in the forums, are system generated, and the level needed to change from one to another, varies, with the gaps getting larger, the higher you go.

Tracy and Chez... you rock. :)

............................................................................................................................................................................

There, now I'm in the loop. I've finally made some red dam n dots!!! Colour me happy!

V

Mine seems to be a secret too - wonder wtf that means?

The only reds I've gotten afaik are from 12fux and good ole Tenley before she melted down.

I like spreading positive ones around. And was quite surprised that people give them to me as well.

Ryan - any way to see beyond the most recent 5?

Tracy and Chez... you rock. :)

............................................................................................................................................................................

There, now I'm in the loop. I've finally made some red dam n dots!!! Colour me happy!

V
bigger is bettter
Don't give me any. I like my nice clear complexion.
:>

Ah.... size DOES matter. ;)

V

By the way, mine is a secret too... given the name and all it rather fits. :)

V

Just so you know... "It's a Secret" is top billing....

Guess it's time to add a few more...

Just so you know... "It's a Secret" is top billing....

Guess it's time to add a few more...

Well hel ll... a girl has no secrets left. ;)

V

Ah Clay.... my ex used to say, "it's not how big it is, it's how mean it gets."

I'm not kidding either!

V

Status
Not open for further replies.