Not open for further replies.

Hal Conklin

Pro Member
Mar 16, 2003
Peoria
www.nyyankees.com
State / Prov
Arizona
MAS takes great pleasure in announcing that Ryan Freeman, who many of you know here on the board and also this boards founder has joined MAS. Ryan will head the Sales for Canada as well as test all issues concerning MAS/Canada. Ryan's family operation has made the committment to MAS for a January install after he settles down with the little one. We are very excited about Ryan joining our team from a user standpoint and just as excited about working together with Ryan and making MAS the technology of choice for all Canadian florists. Welcome Ryan and Martin's Flowers Toronto,Ontario

Wow - what a welcome! :pblush:

I am very excited to join the MAS team. Hal and Abner won me over with their "Yes, we can do that, how soon do you want it?" attitude. This partnership came together very quickly, but I'm sure it is going to last a long time, with many successes along the way.

There are many important developments about to happen for the Real Florists, and MAS is a big part of that movement.

I invite everyone interested in MAS to visit www.MASinCanada.com.

Ryan Freeman

Hal likes YOU......

more better...still hasn't called me back..
It's OK...we have a CANADIAN on board now...awesome!!
Mike

Congratulations Ryan! That's wonderful for you.

V

DUDE! Rockin!
Congratulations and welcome to the sharpest tech tool in the drawer technology club!
You gonna love the ride and you will be freaking amazed at how fast they develop stuff, absolutely amazed.

Oh and be sure to post lots of screen shots now.....

Ryan, What the heck....

Happen here. Gee, here I thought I was working with somone who LOVED DAISY like me and now you defected to the US border. Does this mean you will not be a Daisy installer in Canada anymore>?
Does this mean you will not support Daisies members if they have a question?

I am shocked, I am speechless, but I do understand what you have to do for you and your lovely wife Janis and Baby Luc.

Now I have 3 months to get you back on track.

Luc

Luc said:
Happen here. Gee, here I thought I was working with somone who LOVED DAISY like me and now you defected to the US border. Does this mean you will not be a Daisy installer in Canada anymore>?
Does this mean you will not support Daisies members if they have a question?

I am shocked, I am speechless, but I do understand what you have to do for you and your lovely wife Janis and Baby Luc.

Now I have 3 months to get you back on track.

Luc

Luc,

I realize this might come as a shock to some people in Canada. My move in no way should be taken as a negative comment about the Daisy platform. Daisy was our first real POS, it served us faithfully for over ten years, and allowed us to grow to this point.

Now, we need more than Daisy can offer. MAS is the best full featured floral POS on the market, hands down, no question. There is still a place for Daisy in the floral tech market, since it handles basic functions very easily and has such a short learning curve.

Luc, you are always welcome to call me with questions! I will not be installing Daisy any longer, but I still like to think I know the program fairly well and I'm always willing to help florists with their questions. Especially my close friends in Elliot Lake!

Ryan

PS - Janis & Snuffy say "Hi!"

Geez, Luc, give the guy a guilt trip why don't you? ;)

Any good tech will tell you that their stance on technology changes as better options become available and Ryan is a good tech. I wish Ryan all the best in his new endeavour with MAS.

Audra

Audra said:
Geez, Luc, give the guy a guilt trip why don't you? ;)

Any good tech will tell you that their stance on technology changes as better options become available and Ryan is a good tech. I wish Ryan all the best in his new endeavour with MAS.

Audra
Thanks, Audra :)

So, when can we talk about getting MAS in your shop?

Ryan

hey Luc.....

JUST BECAUSE daisy sucks and MAS is a super platform, now you're feeling "alone"???...one of your messages about a conference call lead me to believe you feel "betrayed" somehow.......
DAISY works for you...why worry??
Ryan is typically ahead of the technology curve...he reminds me of a hardware and software "surfer"......looking for that "BIG ONE".....AND not falling off:SUI:

Mikey the Flower Guy said:
JUST BECAUSE daisy sucks

Does not! Not true, Mikey, just not true. All I said was that it no longer met our needs as we continue to see rapid growth in our business. MAS meets those needs directly.

Ryan

Ryan...chill....

I was just trying to appease Luc, who "seems" to have a lack of "WOW" from his conference call with OTHER daisy users.....
Ryan.....MAS IS SUPERIOR...yes or no?? (your opinion of course)

Mikey the Flower Guy said:
I was just trying to appease Luc, who "seems" to have a lack of "WOW" from his conference call with OTHER daisy users.....
Ryan.....MAS IS SUPERIOR...yes or no?? (your opinion of course)
Mikey, as I'm sure you know I try to tailor EVERY recommendation to the specific shop. Last night, we discussed why YOU are an ideal candidate for MiniMAS. You are tech savvy, have an in-place network, digital cable connection and require little additional hardware. You get the most advanced POS platform on the market for a low monthly cost and never have to worry about being tied to a wire service via your technology.

I'm @@@@ sure MAS is superior to that program you're running right now!

Ryan

Hey Audra,

I know of a shop in TOronto who has a diasy system for sale?

Might be cheaper than Mas at the moment.
Luc

Mann's and MAS?

Infinite said:
Thanks, Audra :)
So, when can we talk about getting MAS in your shop?
Ryan

Ha! I wondered how long that would take!

We are still looking into systems so if you send me literature on MiniMAS and MAS, I'll look it over.

Audra

For sale?

Luc said:
I know of a shop in TOronto who has a diasy system for sale?

Might be cheaper than Mas at the moment.
Luc

Luc, Luc, Luc. It's not about cheaper, it's about 'better'. I don't want a system that can do what we have now, I want a system that will stretch as our business grows. I'm not convinced that Daisy will meet our needs.

We've been considering Advantage though I'm nervous now that Boss isn't with the system anymore... this MAS exodus (pun intended) has caught my attention.

Audra

You know, contrary to what many at HQ will tell you, you can sell your used POS system. You have to talk to the right person (salespeople will tell you you can't do it, wrong answer) and there is a relicensing fee, but I got 5K for mine...

Audra said:
We've been considering Advantage though I'm nervous now that Boss isn't with the system anymore... this MAS exodus (pun intended) has caught my attention.

Audra
MAS Exodus... he he he.. Hal coined that phrase some time ago...thanks for the reminder...

Audra, I am still running Advantage in my store...just not installing...

Hmmm... call me 989-631-0470...mark

BOSS said:
MAS Exodus... he he he.. Hal coined that phrase some time ago...thanks for the reminder...
Audra, I am still running Advantage in my store...just not installing...
Hmmm... call me 989-631-0470...mark

I may do that next week - it's been an odd week here at the shop. A hard week. Two weeks ago we did a large Italian wedding, yesterday we did the groom's funeral. Of all the funerals we've done, I think that one was the hardest one that was not a relative of mine. October is normally a calm month for us but wowza, this one has been hopping. Add Luc's little floral thing (which I'm not going to, I'm keeping the homefires lit) and the Ontario Conference at Hallowe'en (not going to that either, not my turn), it's a very weird month.

Audra

Status
Not open for further replies.