S.Malik Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he did - he said he would charge his service fee and pass the order to the florist - which meant to me a lot better deal than a TFTD.con order if that is accurate.

It looks and sounds as if he/they will be getting orders whether we like it or not (sound familiar?) so, let's see what he has to offer.

Whether you realize it or not - flora2000 is kicking our asses in SERP's and likely order counts as well.

I sure had fun messing with them on their live chat. I'll have to see if I can find that conversation in teh old posts.

It's kind of like giving your watch to him and then asking him "what time is it "?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jennifer

what's a serps?

Bloomz,
you enjoy messing with everybody, and I think everybody likes it when you mess with them! why else would you have 251 rep power. I used to think you were just a big bully. now I think you just enjoy messing with people and stirring up poo!

Guess well see what this guy has to offer........

Reactions: 1 person
I do not understand how someone who hides behind a false profile can pull so much weight.

So what are we looking at here--another directory of florists? We have a lot of those already. If his pages rank higher than my own website, isn't he working against me in a sense?

And what is this additional per order fee of $10? Heck no! Not with my name attached to it! Large service charges only reduce the value of what is delivered.

I don't see any benefit from this business model. It's either been tried before, or doesn't benefit the consumer.

OK,

Got my arse kicked last night when I tried to make a valid point, but I'll give it another shot. Maybe clear and concise for a change, to eliminate the assumptions.

FC is geared to and about Real Florists !

Nuff said !

To add :

Last time I checked I met every aspect of the Real Florist criteria.

From The flora 2000 web site:

How do we do it?

It takes more than just a website with pictures to deliver good quality each time. It takes hard work, dedication and a love for our customers. We start by asking our customers what they want, and then we work hard to provide it for them. When our customers said, "Round the clock service", we set-it up; when they said, "Give me gifts for the whole family", we went and sourced the finest flowers and hampers in the country; and when they asked for an "easier shopping process" we redesigned the whole site to help better suit their needs.

Flora2000 maintains a network with florists in almost every town & city of our 153 country service network. Your order is automatically routed to the outlet in the receiver's locality. The florist then makes the bouquet/arrangement and hand-delivers it. You get the best local products and prices with each order.

OK so I said I would wait until I had enough information to make an informed decision. I think after reading the affiliate program for flora2000 I have enough information and I'm sure I don't need or want what Mr. Malik is selling. Just my opinion, for what it's worth he is slick talking and fast selling those supporting him just as fast and slick as he will sell your customers and reach his hand into your pockets to take out 15% plus what ever other fees they can scam up to skim. I say I don't need it even though my vote carries so little weight it is still weight.

Plainly and simply put..............ROCK ON !

From The flora 2000 web site:

Flora2000 maintains a network with florists in almost every town & city of our 153 country service network. Your order is automatically routed to the outlet in the receiver's locality. The florist then makes the bouquet/arrangement and hand-delivers it. You get the best local products and prices with each order.

Hmm, another one who purports to maintain a "network"....just like Weasley does....
How many more networks do florists need to help them out?

Me too! Baffled! I disapproved and said that we might as well let roofers join. This is not a forum for his industry. I also am insulted that it was said that we can learn online marketing from him?! I have found many, many florists on this forum that have posted and pm'd me with a wealth of knowledge about online marketing and websites. I would much rather allow an IT graduate join than this OG. By allowing OG's here we are letting them view us naked and therefore loading their guns that they use to shoot us. I view this forum as a place for FLORISTS....get your own forum so we can hide in your bushes!

Phew....feeling a bit better getting that off my chest. ;)

Whoa - What the heck does this mean? I'm sorry, but I think you either woke up on the wrong side of the bed or you are suffering from a really long week. This is a REALLY silly and loaded statement. Actually, it's pretty insulting (but I guess that's what it was meant to be).

I think that there are some people here who need to take a CHILL PILL.

We all share alot here, but not enough that would do bodily damage to one another or as indicated in some of the previous posts. Like Bloomz mentioned, we/you let home businesses in and then, when asked, tell them IN DETAIL how to design for certain events. Now you won't even entertain the idea of an online marketer. That to me is baffling!

As has been said many many times before....Opinions Vary...

I do not understand how someone who hides behind a false profile can pull so much weight.

Because he has a good business sense and is professional in most of hi posts....Shares alot of his knowledge and is willing to help out a person in need.

a slight problem with the "member intros" is that some of us who have been here a while attempt to look around to see if the introducing prospective member is actually "in the business"...that may be home based, events, and have a stellar education such as state certified or AIFD status (poop happens and great designers leave their jobs to freelance or open studios).......but to just vote someone in before they have really shown their "true face" or fess up as to what they actually have for business acumen is a problem I see lately.
I usually hold judgement until a few posts are made, some reliable information comes forth from the prospective member...more intro from a bunch lately has been needed. I leave the UK members to judge on their own continent. We don't have an Indian board (yet) but I do have a problem with someone wanting to "unite the florists and relay orders through their network of fillers from customers who don't know where they are sending through". Plainly enough I believe S. Malik (or whatever it is) has said he has no florist accumen...and wants to learn HERE what he needs to know to flow orders.
If I'm wrong........I'll admit it later, but for now, directories, schmetories...another middle man.......
(guess I'll lurk some more :)

You guys really think letting him in or not will stop or even begin to help our non florist Og problem?

I can't help but wonder why you don't be screaming about 800TFTD employees being members here?

Easier target I guess?

kewl - I guess I've said enough on this topic.

But pahlease get all the home based business here so we can share with them how to compete with us. Without all the associated business expenses we face it should be a slam dunk.

http://www.flowerchat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11198

Reactions: 2 people
WOW-WEE!!
there has just been a lota "yes sir!" "no sir!" "yes sir!" "no sir!" in FC lately.
Oh I'm guilty of it too!! Not gonna lie!
I think maybe we all need a raise, and maybe that "chill pill" that keeps floating around in a lot of the posts. maybe if we all just take a little lick and pass it on! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.