Showcase your Holiday Designs :o)

CHR - I notice in your designs there's not much xmas greenery showing. Is that because designs that appear to have a lot of greens don't sell or is it because it's so hard to photograph greenery well?

I'm working on my own concepts right now and I personally love holiday greenery, after all it is one of the things that make things seasonal, but am finding it hard to get a good photo where the greens look good and balanced.

Photos with mostly Christmas greens are sooooo difficult to shoot. It's hard to get separation of the textures with everything in the same texture and color.

Notice how the WS pictures are loaded with flowers and accessories, even at the lower price points (and I honestly don't know how most shops can deliver those looks for the price.)

We like to add gold or silver painted ti leaves or galax leaves to give the eye some interest, but they're a real PITA when it comes to getting them all painted during a holiday.

Gold ti leaves and galax:

Apples-&-Berries-Centerpiec.jpg

AG-Holiday-Elegance.jpg

Here's one of our low-price centerpiece specials ($34.95) and in this case we used seeded euc and oregonia for slight contrast. IMO without them, It would just look like a bush on a sled. :)

Sleigh-Ride-Centerpiece.jpg

Cathy,
In the second cp, do you happen to know the name of those roses? I just had a designer from Florida call with an emergency wedding for this Thursday,(long story) and they want champagn roses for the bride. Those look perfect!
Linda

...........and a side note, to those who liked the angel picture frame design......I was asked today to design three more frames for a lady's house......She ordered custom made frames from our frameshop for them......We usually try to obtain a target price range to stay within.......She told me to keep each one under 300.00 in floral product.

I love all the post on here....... Looking alot like Christmas
Merry Christmas to you all

Here are some recent designs from me:

And a couple of favourites from the website:

Love your designs and very nice website! And I will tell you. It has been
one of those days, where everything went wrong and I didn't like anything,
including, the pizza my family brought home! So, for some reason, your
designs pleased my eye and soothed my soul. Thank you....

Reactions: emilymoonflower
This christmas season has been less than inspirational for me. I guess after 16 years of traditional candle centerpieces(red/white and gold) I'm getting bored. AFTER GOING THROUGH ALL OF THESE I AM INSPIRED! Bassano doesn't know what's in store for them!-LOVED the sparkled roses-the painted foliage and the enthusiasum of my fellow designers!!!!THANKS THANKS THANKS!!!

Lovin them all....thanks soooo much for inspiring me. Emily I especially love yours!! They are so elegant...love the Magnolia in them.
Let's keep them coming ....
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas from down under and hope you all sell heaps of beautiful xmas designs.

Debbie

Reactions: emilymoonflower
Here is one of ours.

To be honest I haven't see to much christmas yet. But if I had to choose the coolest designs this christmas.

I would run over to Cathy's place. That shoe arrangement is to die for!!!

yhst-16180168343299_2085_74463684