The Arrangement on LOGO tv

Anil needs to go.....

Did they spell his name wrong? Seems kind of anal to me... :)

Reactions: Rhonda
I agree, Mark, his ego is above abrasive. The two prima donas are both making me shake my head with their attitudes. I say bravo to the "old broad", she gave them he!! this week, made me smile. Although I know much of it is for the "good of the show" and the catty remarks make for "good tv", you do need characters for that and both Anil and Eddie fit the bill. On to next week... and yes, I've enjoyed watching the designing although I don't always agree with the judges ....

Now I like Anil, I did have an issue getting past his catty and arrogant attitude, so I sent him a message through facebook...We chatted and now I love him....he really is good people, but hamming it up for cammera, I am sure he does have some of that kind of tude, but hey I think most of us that are at the top of our design game have a bit of that primadonna tude somewhere even if we don't let it out of the gate all the time, it sits beneath the surface and waits....come on now, admit it, it is there sometimes, you have to fight it occasionally, I know you do...

Reactions: anytimeflowers
Anil is just insecure- like me. I see right through him. He's a great designer.

Ya know what's irritating me more than anything? The constant sexual comments. So unprofessional. So uncalled for and just so gross. I really seriously don't want to hear about Eric Butterbaums tea bagging experiences. And that gross Gigi and the stupid things she says "Our arrangerers" among others. GROT!!

This show does air on the gay network and I suppose they feel they have to sauce it up more than usual, but it is very unprofessional especially when you consider Eric's business model, the two don't go together. Forgot the younger blond kid's name, but I think he has potential. The smart remarks between the designers was pretty entertaining, got a laugh out of that, not things you would normally say to a fellow designer however.

That all depends on the design room you work in....I have seen and heard it all...

That all depends on the design room you work in....I have seen and heard it all...

Yes, but a design room among your homies is a whole lot different than it being on TV for the whole world to see.

I'm not saying it needs to be tea, doilies and pinkies up, but come on, enough all ready. And really- I'd more expect that behavior/talk from the contestants than the Judge!
Eric should be held to a much higher standard. But maybe that's the way of it now. I rememebr hearing about when Preston Baily was at Symposium a few years back doing a presentation and was spouting the "F" word like it was "and" or "The" also tacky and unprofessional in that setting. And rememebr I do say bad words, just in public speaking- not cool.

I agree the teabagging and billy ball talk was a bit even too much for me...especially on TV and by the judge...but he's a tacky ass any way...he has a whos who list of alist customers on his website, I thought that was wicked tacky....and it is just as it sounds just a list of name drops that have used his floral services...in all its glory...not too sure I would do that, I used to have celebrity clientele at my old shop, but I never published it...for the world to see...just not my style at all...

This show does air on the gay network and I suppose they feel they have to sauce it up more than usual, but it is very unprofessional especially when you consider Eric's business model, the two don't go together. Forgot the younger blond kid's name, but I think he has potential. The smart remarks between the designers was pretty entertaining, got a laugh out of that, not things you would normally say to a fellow designer however.

If you are talking about Derek, he is actually AIFD.

If you are talking about Derek, he is actually AIFD.

I like that Derek. I like Guillermo too. I like them all except for Eddie, oh and I didn't care for Jenny. She seemed like she was high all the time. Her speech patterns drove me nuts.

AFAIK, Eric is not a member of AIFD. Eddie Zaratsian was inducted more than 10 years ago, though.

The language on the show is a bit over the top - and you can tell the contestants were goaded into some of it by the producers.

FTR - Anil really is a sweetie and Eddie is far less 'in your face' in person (although he IS really saucy.)

Eric really is a designer for many "A List" Hollywood celebs. Ashton Kutcher's production company pitched a show about Eric to Bravo last year - but I've never heard more about it than just the annoucement. (My guess is that Jeff Leatham's poor ratings made the producers hold off on Eric's show.)

I DO love how Tara won the fashion challenge this week. It took 'Old School' technical execution to pull off those headpieces. Designers can have all the creativity in the world, but if they don't have the know-how and experience to execute their ideas, the attempts fall short.

Lastly, Anil's 3 minute arrangement (at the end) was impressive. Three minutes for a design is insane, but these guys keep at it.

I like that Derek. I like Guillermo too. I like them all except for Eddie, oh and I didn't care for Jenny. She seemed like she was high all the time. Her speech patterns drove me nuts.

I didn't like the way she kept saying "the flowers are talking to me" :)

Eric Buterbaugh is no Tim Gunn.
Bingo! He has to have the most inarticulate commentary of anyone judging a reality TV show. Every time I hear "I like it" (which happens numerous times each episode) I want to smack the TV. Why? Why? Why? Educate viewers and show it's not all about Eric's personal taste.

But Eric does have a tougher job than Tim. He has to be 'coach' as well as judge - in essence being Tim and Micheal Kors at the same time. (I DO love Micheal Kors because he so nails the "why's" of his opinions.)

Reactions: Rhonda and Sprout
some I've cut to hydrate have said "Help Me, Help Me" :)

some I've cut to hydrate have said "Help Me, Help Me" :)

Beach Boys song plays in the background "Help me Rhonda, Help Help me Rhonda!" hahahaha