The flower chat site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Further, there is only one banner showing below the first post, and one in the top-right corner. There hasn't been a change in that ad placement in ages.

Just a reminder: Folks with Upgraded Memberships don't see any advertising.

Mark,
I am also having problems. The sign-on screen is fine but when I choose the first post all the fields are all squished together and I can not read the post. This reply thread is okay. This started about 3:30 central time, I have trouble both at the shop and home, I logged out at home and back in but am still having the problem. I have xp at home and Vista at the shop., I do use AOL.

Susan

Mark,
I am also having problems. The sign-on screen is fine but when I choose the first post all the fields are all squished together and I can not read the post. This reply thread is okay. This started about 3:30 central time, I have trouble both at the shop and home, I logged out at home and back in but am still having the problem. I have xp at home and Vista at the shop., I do use AOL.

Susan
Susan: What browser are you using? Firefox? Internet Explorer 7? 8?

Are you using the AOL browser?

Ryan

Ryan,
I logged in using internet explorer and still have a problem.
Susan
Ok, thanks for the info.

I'll see what I can do over the next hour.

Not sure what is happening, but the flower chat site has gone crazy.
I just got on a new thread regarding getting lilies to open and all the text is cut off by the "quick reply" and there's all these moving ads at the bottom taking up the space of the person sending in the new thread.

and one of those embedded links
opened up an XXXX video

Reactions: 1 person
I've noticed a few more little blips in the past few days......since the server transisition.

For one thing, the FlashChat server does not keep our settings and chat avatars.....I have to set it each time I go into chat. Nothing major....just a minor nuisance.

Also, whenever I click 'Quick Reply' - it brings up the advanced reply with quote page.

Another thing......I noticed that some of our information that shows up under our user names in a post are highlighted and a pop-up ad shows when you put your mouse over the highlighted word.

These aren't big things.........just minor blips and glitches.

text pop up advertisements

Don't know if you're looking for feedback, but I find the in-line advertising confusing. When I'm reading a post, I'm expecting all of the content to be relevant to the topic - clicking on a highlighted word, I expected a link to a site that had more info pertaining to the post. It was a pop up advertisement.

Is this something that goes away with a paid Flowerchat subscription?

At times, when reading a post, I don't always get the opportunity to click on "thanks" because it's not there and also "post quick reply"

Everything with the flower chat site is pretty much back to the norm.

Yep, the blips and glitches are always an eye opener. No big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.