Upgrade Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of the upgrade is the ability for you to customize your individual user profile, to make it...more you....

Have fun..and remember, at the bottom of the page there is a reset button in case you get lost...
Oh boy, we are really going to need a how-to class! This is all very "myspace", and I only have a myspace account so I can spy, whoops I meah *research*, other florists...... ahhh the learning curve of not being 17 anymore!

Oh boy, we are really going to need a how-to class! This is all very "myspace", and I only have a myspace account so I can spy, whoops I meah *research*, other florists...... ahhh the learning curve of not being 17 anymore!

don't you worry girl.....

I love all the colours although the blue is cool in every way.I'm just gald to be learning so much on everything .I sometimes wonder when do you get time to sleep theres so much going on all the time .Just wondered too how does the Rep power number thing work ?are there any smilies for scratching your head as I really need that one :rofl::rofl:
Teresa

Reactions: 1 person
Part of the upgrade is the ability for you to customize your individual user profile, to make it...more you....

Have fun..and remember, at the bottom of the page there is a reset button in case you get lost...
OOOOOooooo, I pimped my profile! Fun stuff!

Yes ... we need a new logo for this skin.

The new style is loaded, and the menu changes will happen over the next few days.

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.