Not open for further replies.

theRKF

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2002
striderseo.com
State / Prov
DE
vBulletin 3.7 is finally released, so that means we'll be offline for an hour or so, starting at 1:30 pm eastern time.

This release is bringing us a host of new features that I can't wait to unveil for the FC Community. I believe a number of these tools will help to strengthen and boost our community, even as our numbers increase and our demographics broaden.

See you on the flip side ...

Ryan

Hmm... ok, the blue wasn't what I had in mind ...

Back to drawing board ...

Ok so maybe it's just the 6th cup of coffee screwing with my mind but about 45 seconds ago I was surfing the forums with a blue theme (which was OK) and now it seems to have switched over to a very wretched green theme.....

MY EYEZZZZZ

Well one thing is for sure, whatever green theme I temporarily saw definitely made the original "default" green theme look hawt! ;)

cheers to vb 3.7!

/me goes to upgrade

lol ... it was the same green as before, just a little mangled (old wine, new wineskin).

Ryan

I'll see if we're going to be able to get the green back. Maybe we'll need to run a poll in this week's newsletter.

Ryan

Looks nice Ryan and Thanks for fixing my posting problem...

FYI - The current Blue is a yucky but functional option to last through the day until the skin developer tells me why the green isn't working as it should.

Either way we'll either have:
1) The green back
2) The blue only
3) The green & blue for a few days & run a poll to get final decision

Ryan

The blue looks great on this computer... it's endless sky and I like that. :) The font is BOLD man and I rather like that too, although my new glasses allow me to see softer print too now.

V

Am I the only one here that liked the green? Oh well, I can get used whatever color is chosen.

I like the blue, but when I first come onto FC, there are a bunch of little boxes w/red x's in it - pics or images that aren't available to me .....

I vote blue. And I like the BOLD FONT, sure makes it easy to see what I'm typing!
:)

Reactions: 1 person
Am I the only one here that liked the green? Oh well, I can get used whatever color is chosen.

No you're not alone... I loved the green too.

V

Status
Not open for further replies.