wffsa Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely agree with you Erlene...perhaps a pm to Palms would have been more appropriate offering her an opportunity to clarify her statements if they needed to be clarified. I find this a bit distasteful and accusatory. I did not find Palms voiced opinion negative enough tha I would not try f2f but rather her own opinion...I would not appreciate a vendor discussing what transpired ( or their own view) in a chat room ...oh well JMHO
Sher

I can see what you are saying, but surely D2F/F2F have the right to let people know what really happened? Palms gave her side so why not let the company give theirs?

Reactions: 1 person
I can see what you are saying, but surely D2F/F2F have the right to let people know what really happened? Palms gave her side so why not let the company give theirs?

From a business it often sounds like sour grapes. Often times a company is much better off to let it go, take the high road so to speak. There were enough other very influential posters that gave very positive reviews and often when positive reviews out weigh negative then it can be chalked up to something that just didn't go well between the parties involved.

I understand the desire to post the other side, I honestly would want to do it but wouldn't for the reasons stated above.

Im not trying to cause trouble but it gets personal like it did on friday then i do find it unacceptable and not very nice to be honest, i refrained from posting as i know how popular and well known palms is on here. like i stated i have spoken on the telephone with palms and sent her pms but she never responds

i have nothing else to say on this now im going to leave it be

I posted an opinion on a company that was previously asked for and thought that it was responsible to give both sides when potentially people are considering spending money on this company. Another poster on another thread had also said that they had a negative experience with the company yet they have not been questioned or quoted like i have publically.

I was informed that lack of software had nothing to do with lack of orders as they would be phoned through actually.

I requested a refund from this company and asked that they take me off their books as a result of a personal phone call made by the poster above. THe phonecall was to tell me that i had not received orders as i had not uploaded the software. When asking simon he did confirm that this was not the case. Further to the thread, is it any wonder i wanted anything to do with them?

This is exactly the unprofessional behaviour i meant. Discussing publically a customers case and then getting your friend to back you up on line is in my opinion hideous.

My opinion still stands and no amount of friends coming on here and saying that they receive orders daily which i would bet my mortgage on was a lie, will either change my mind nor stop me voicing my opinion.

I am entitled to it. Thank you and good night!!

My opinion still stands and no amount of friends coming on here and saying that they receive orders daily which i would bet my mortgage on was a lie

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. You are not entitled however to label me a liar, I think that is out of order.

Hmmmm

Methinks a lot of this thread is out of order and I am both saddened that it is turning into an argy bargy and embarrassed that it is eminating from the UK.

I am part of WFFSA inasmuch as Jim has kindly included me in all his mailings and I think the way wholesalers are supporting a new initiative - whoever it is - is commendable and that is why I would have liked to see WFSSA part of FC.

I also think it's a shame that it seems acceptable to pass pretty harsh comment about organisations like FTD/Interflora/Teleflorist et al but when other companies are spoken about negatively suddenly it is wrong and all hell lets lose.

At the end of the day everyone is entitled to their own opinion but it is up to the individual florist to choose what is right for them based on all the information they can glean - be it good or bad.

What's more this is a florists forum, and as I see it we supplier/service companies are here as guests ... not to hard sell/defend our wares.
JMO

Carrie

It's not wrong to voice opinions carrington...normally no one defends the big relays like IF and Tf because nobody has anything positive to say about them.

I am saddened to have recieved an annonymous red rep with the message keep personal attacks to pms!!??

I'm sad too

It's not wrong to voice opinions carrington...normally no one defends the big relays like IF and Tf because nobody has anything positive to say about them.

I am saddened to have recieved an annonymous red rep with the message keep personal attacks to pms!!??

No, red dots should never be anonymous but the fact they are being given with such abandon is a sign that there is a problem with how this thread is being perceived and that is not good.
C

I think this thread should be closed...the wffsa account was closed at the request of Buddy.

Agreed - And done.

Status
Not open for further replies.