wffsa Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

wffsa

Oct 23, 2008
Annapolis
State / Prov
MD
www.wffsa.org We are located in Annapolis Md. and have been in business since 1926. Our mission is to provide networking and business opportunities to wholesale distributors and floral suppliers.

Reactions: 7 people
WWFSA isn't a person ~ name please...

WFFSA stands for Wholesale Florist and Florist Supplier Association

They've got a great flower gallery. You can search for flowers by type, variety or color.

Ermmmm as I am still finding my way around what are you voting for and how do you do that been here a while but not very computer literate need some help

Welcome to flower chat WFFSA. Did we meet at the NAFA Annual Meeting or was that someone else? Either way Welcome

Jody

Now I am really confused PLEASE somebody HELP do I have to vote if so what for and how do I do it sorry for being a complete idiot

I know what it is ~ How can we vote if we don't know who it is...

Yes....Please share a bit more with us as we all know your organization...now we would like t know who is posting. Everyone here does get voted or vetted or whatever you want to call it but companies cannot be anon..we need to know whom we aare speaking...Lady V..my apologies for totally butchering the language but the proper drift is there...
Sher

Thank you for your interest in the community. However, we require more information about you, your services, and your intentions should you become a member here.

Please take the time to answer the questions posed.

V

Empress of the South.... so not a problem. ;)

Now I am really confused PLEASE somebody HELP do I have to vote if so what for and how do I do it sorry for being a complete idiot

Rach, you and new members have a vote as far as I know. However the votes are weighted by experience and longevity.

Hope this helps.

V

Forgive me if this question appears to be snippy, but why does a thread for a new member intro with very little information, IMO, receive a rating of 5 gold stars?

Status
Not open for further replies.