wffsa Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question is not snippy Connie... it's valid. I wonder if the new folks are mistaking that for the voting.

At anyrate, I'll not put my vote behind this applicant until there is more information provided by them.

V

Reactions: 1 person
I would like to see a website of some sort before casting a vote, you seem to have a lot of english people backing you for someone in the states?

This is a lady named buddy

she works in the wffsa office doing direct2florist

Zoe, while your information is appreciated... we require answers from the applicant. Thanks.

Victoria

We want a real business name, website, location of shop or business, what they hope to gain from being a member, what they hope to learn by being a member.

If the answers don't suit then the votes will most certainly reflect the response.

V

And further.... how did you find Flowerchat?

V

Now I am really confused PLEASE somebody HELP do I have to vote if so what for and how do I do it sorry for being a complete idiot

me to rach , i dont know whats going on
Perhaps while we are at it, you both would like to tell us more about yourselves....I don't recall seeing your initial info so a refresher would be appreciated...what are your shops names, websites, how did you get here etc...feel free to tell us all the exciting things about yourselves that we would like to know.
Sher

Victoria and Sher i have just received a red dot for requesting the website info on my post before. Think we need to involve Ryan on this.

who am i ?
im a competition winning florist and its my own business and i have been a member for quite a while just not posted much
d duuuuuuuur will that be it ?
i did start a intro thread but not many said hi and they didnt seem to vote like you have been doing here.

Victoria and Sher i have just received a red dot for requesting the website info on my post before. Think we need to involve Ryan on this.

I received an anonymous red dot for doing my job... with the comment... "nosey".

For me this is NOT the kind of representation I would expect from Floral Professionals anywhere on the planet.

V

Reactions: 3 people
By the way I voted No on this applicant. With the thought that they need to be more forthcoming with their information. Oh, and I signed my name... all the letters.

Victoria

"stone under crawl back go and the came from you where "

Rearrange this famous phrase and go forth and do it lol

Reactions: 2 people
There seems to be some kind of gang mentality going on here... that's not accepted behaviour.

Victoria

First, I would like to welcome a member of the executive staff at WF&FSA to FlowerChat. I'm hoping you're here to get feedback and share information about the US Direct2Florist program. (My company is a participant BTW.)

Zoe, thanks for letting us know it's Buddy. :)

FTR, WFFSA is an international trade association respresenting wholesalers and floral supply manufacturers.

IMO their effort to get D2F going in the US is a very positive step in helping more local florists connect with more consumers direct. I look forward to their participation here.

I do ask a few of our members to deal with their personal issues and squabbles via private message and keep the tone of this board professional and respectful. Consider this a warning.

Anyway, welcome Buddy! I just signed up for D2F, waitin' for the orders to roll in. :> This is a great community. Everyone gets asked the same questions so don't worry. ;)

Wow, I really don't understand all the hostility here. I will admit, the application did not contain enough info, especially about the person. Why vote if you don't know who it is? But, red dots and snide comments? Come on people. Surely we've got more pressing issues to deal with now.

Status
Not open for further replies.