What Do You Want To Know?

Okay Ryan, I have another wish. I keep going back in the search trying to find threads that deal with photoshop elements.
Not Ryan....but...

Look through THIS LIST of threads, I think it's what you're looking for. If not let me know.

When searching, remember to use quotes some times. For the above list, I searched for "photo shop" including the quotes. That way the search function looks for those two words in that order, together.

HTH

Reactions: anytimeflowers
Anytime Flowers has a great idea. If there is not the option already, then being able to highlight, ear-mark, bookmark, or somehow mark certain threads of interest so we could find them quickly is a great idea and would be a useful tool for us to have.
-----------------------------------------
Also, Per my earlier request, Are we going to see the return of the introductory questionaiire or not? Again, I'm not asking for a return to the vetting process, but having a comprehensive listing of questions for new applicants to answer gives us all a clearer picture of how this applicant can fit into the FlowerChat world and sphere of influence within the greater Floral community.

Okay Ryan, I have another wish. I keep going back in the search trying to find threads that deal with photoshop elements. Is there any way to bookmark favorite threads to more easily find them again? It may already exist and I just haven't found it yet, but it sure would be helpful for when it is a closed thread.
Anytime Flowers has a great idea. If there is not the option already, then being able to highlight, ear-mark, bookmark, or somehow mark certain threads of interest so we could find them quickly is a great idea and would be a useful tool for us to have.
That's a great idea.

Here are a few options:
1) You can subscribe to threads: This is intended to keep you informed of updates to threads, but as a list is provided in your control panel, it can also be used as a reference point.

2) You can bookmark/favourite the page in your browser. It's not too hard to make a folder of FlowerChat bookmarks.

3) We can promote posts from the forums into categorized articles. If/when the nomination hack gets completed for vB4, we will be able to promote nominated posts. In the meantime, if you have a suggested post for promotion just PM me. I know this is not automatic and therefore less than ideal, but it's a workaround for the time being. (We can also "Sticky" quality threads to keep them at the top of their forums.)

4) I will look into existing bookmarking hacks (if there are any)

Also, Per my earlier request, Are we going to see the return of the introductory questionaiire or not? Again, I'm not asking for a return to the vetting process, but having a comprehensive listing of questions for new applicants to answer gives us all a clearer picture of how this applicant can fit into the FlowerChat world and sphere of influence within the greater Floral community.

Ricky, right now we ask them to write a quick introduction. I want to find the balance between perceived interrogation and one-line intros that offer no insight. Perhaps if we crafted an example introduction that we could provide as sample for people who are registering it would give them a model to follow without seeming too intrusive?

Your thoughts?

Reactions: anytimeflowers
Yikes!! I'm 'the' lurker by all accounts... thanks Ryan!!!

I absolutely would love to post stuff... but I have so little to say... as I'm not a 'florist' and have simply provided support to 1000's of florists throughout North America.
I love my job, and working with so many wonderful (and slightly crazy) florists, never a dull moment!!

If you've got questions, I'm your gal... otherwise, I guess I'll end up being the official FC lurker :)

Here's why I don't post... I just got it... good one!! LOL

Some images...open in new window

How come now some uploads or add on's don't open a new window???
Got so used to them opening in a new window, that I always just closed it after viewing. But now some don't so when you close what you're thinking is a new window you are actually closing the browser and leaving the site completely! :wallhead:

Are you talking about the attachment management dialogues? Which items are you referring to?

Are you talking about the attachment management dialogues? Which items are you referring to?

On the Funeral Page the first post has an image that brings you to a new page yet futher down post # 7 all the images open in a new window............It would be nice if they were all posted in the the same method so that you don't have to check...do I close the window......or do I use the back button.

On the Funeral Page the first post has an image that brings you to a new page yet futher down post # 7 all the images open in a new window............It would be nice if they were all posted in the the same method so that you don't have to check...do I close the window......or do I use the back button.

BBJ,

All those images open in a "lightbox" on top of the page, in the same window. If you click on the image in the lightbox, it will display only the image which then requires you to use the Back button. That only happens when you click on the lightbox image.

BBJ,

All those images open in a "lightbox" on top of the page, in the same window. If you click on the image in the lightbox, it will display only the image which then requires you to use the Back button. That only happens when you click on the lightbox image.
Okay so it's my old putter....I mean browser, but I ain't givin it up........using Mozilla 1.7.11

Dude~!

Click here... GET THIS~!

Trust me, I don't just play a florist on TV... I play one in real life too!

Got that plus all the other browsers, Opera, IE, Safari all the newest updates as well...............but still like my Mozilla 1.7.11 the best of them all:musical:

Reactions: BOSS