Announcement Bad News -

Status
Not open for further replies.

RWK

Jun 3, 2007
San Antonio
State / Prov
Texas
As some or most of you know, My Mom has been ill for some time. Well, Earlier today, She passed away.

As I write this, the full impact has not hit me yet........I am sure in the coming days it will. I am sure I will have some incoherent moments too during the grieving process, but right now, as of this moment, I am thinking clear.

Please keep me and my family in your thoughts, prayers, meditations as we go through this process.

Thank you to my FlowerChat friends.

Ricky

Thoughts from NJ - it's very hard to lose your mom...

stay well.

Reactions: RWK
I am so very sorry, and of course I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Just keep in mind that no matter what form the grief takes it is normal and you just have got to give yourself a break and know that you won't feel normal for the next several months.
Be kind to yourself and let your friends help.

Oh, Rick I was afraid of that when I saw your thread title. I know what it's like to lose your mom and it's hard no matter what age you are when it happens. You and the rest of your family will DEFINITELY be in my prayers.

My sincere sympathy on the loss of your precious Mom.
I will pray for you and your family...for strength and kind acts to come your way, and that the love and compassion you gave your mom so freely is returned to you ten fold.
Joanne

Rick, So very sorry to hear this news. I will pray for you and your family that God gives you the strength to see it through the difficult days ahead and to remind you often of the love you shared. May those memories bring comfort to you now and for many years to come.

Joan

Sending you prayers and my deepest sympathy. It's one of the hardest things in life to lose your mom.

I am so sorry Ricky. I was there too... four years ago. Try to keep yourself in the "celebrate her life" mode for the next few days at least... then try and cherish the memories and laugh at them as often as you cry.

Take care~
Heather

My sincerest sympathy, Ricky. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

So sorry to hear about your loss, sending thoughts your way from San Diego.

Status
Not open for further replies.