How many of you are on or taking Zanax?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that sometimes drug therapy is necessary...My son battled cancer for 10 years...there were times that I needed a pill to reduce panic attacks ...allow me to sleep...and stop me from beating up the doctors...sometimes you need to let something..help you along. I do however joke about taking drugs during holiday season...when customers just are sooooo confusing...my thoughts on drugs......
Sorry to hear that Kathleen. My son battled cancer for 5 1/2 years... I can relate

yah know, like DUI

Could be Typing or Thinking

Reactions: blueyedame
No need for pill's here, they only cover up the real reasons we think we need them in the first place, they don't fix anything.

I've found it much easier, and better to just admit that God is in control, what happens to me, my family and my business is up to Him, and as long as I'm responsible and prudent He'll take care of the rest, including the stress.

Putting Him in charge, takes the pressure off me and allows me to focus on the things I can do something about.
best and only answer...I totally agree with you

obviously, like most days, you've taken your SOB pill today.:thumbsup

I didn't detect a sense of humor there did I???

Tell me it ain't true!!! :headbang:

Reactions: sharonbrannigan
I always list my sense of humour as my greatest gift and the answer to many of lifes moments..I love black russians..fires and walks with my dogs. BUT I do take mood enhancing drugs on the odd occasion that my belief in a greater power just dosn't explain why little chidren should suffer and families have more than they can handle...take Mike ...the struggles his family are going thru.
.I do believe in fate, and that things happen for a reason....wow...deep thoughts at the end of my day....I am forever an optimist...and will laugh at just about anything....to each there own I say

Reactions: blueyedame
what is in greek coolaid ?????? I do like maragritas....harvey walbangers....wait..let me get my list.....I would love to be able to REST MY EYES the way my husband does, and escape the waY HE DOES.

I'm a firm believer in the medicinal quality of Jim Beam....

rodidas is greek wine...but goes down like kool aid. :alcoholic

in fact, think i'll go get me some now.......

Go for it! :thumbsup

The Farm Boys at the Agricultural School I attended would mix kool-aid and sugar with pure grain alcohol (moonshine) in five gallon buckets on the week-ends. It was scary how fast that can get you drunk.

Let the prozac wagon fly...Got my script today in 2 weeks will be feeling like my old self....can't wait..

Reactions: Victoria
For those that don't need medical intervention, but perhaps a lift......

I recommend...come home, draw the curtains( or not), put on your favourite dance tunes( ah yes, the disco queen in me), and dance around the living room.

And if you can find someway to laugh so hard once a day that it makes you cry.....as I am lucky enough to do with the people I work with....then laughing and dancing may be all you need!

rodidas is like putting on your favorite jeans....or slipping on your sexiest shoes....or having a really good hair day....or sunning on the beach watching the waves....it just feels good.

Status
Not open for further replies.