theRKF

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2002
striderseo.com
State / Prov
DE
Ryan , All of this a giberish to me....

Can I get the plain and simple version I would understand.

Where are the cole notes to that?

Luc

Reactions: marigold
I took a brief look and will study in detail after work today. I thought it was funny that you said even me because I have been trying to improve my google ranking and actually now appear on the most frequent search requests in the top ten in google maps for weddings and florists for Victoria. (Unless something changed overnight- I haven't looked today) I started google add words about 6 months ago so that I could see the most common search request terms. I am just about at the point now where I have enough information to give to my web hosting company so that they can do a few changes. I also have some customers that have written reviews, been featured in a few magazines, just started my blogg. etc so I am trying.
Anyway I do have to get back to work but I promise I will check out that website in depth after work today.
Dianne

Andrew Shotland has sorted the results in order of importance. Might make the data easier to digest - and show where to prioritize when working on improving a listing's placement.
Infinite said:
Read this. Everyone. Yes, even you.
LOL. I DID read them at about 6AM this morning when David sent me an advance copy.

Was a real kick to be asked to participate with such a well-respected group of local SEOs and SEMs. I keep telling these guys I'm just a florist. (He also asked me last year but I didn't have enough time to get it done.)

Reactions: mikec
I thought it was funny that you said even me

You scared me, I thought that maybe I had bothered Jim so much with my site that I was getting personalized posts on how to improve my seo! Don't know how you did it but it cracked me up!

Reactions: Flowers By Faith
OK - why are you picking on me? Just teasing - thanks for the info! Very interesting

For all the 'mikec' 's here, what's a buggar, some new technology? If it is, I gotta have it.

If you let you index fingernail grow a bit, you can use the scrap/clamp and pull technique.

Jon_picking_his_nose.jpg

Even me!

Great little trick with our names, Ryan! Always something up your Infinite little sleeve to get our attention!
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.