No one would know this about me......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love smoked oysters! I eat them right out of the tin 2 or 3 times a week. Not as good as raw on the half shell, but almost!
I love braunschweiger too, I'll have to try the grape jelly thing.

Love smoked oysters... loathe raw ones. I never understood the "romance" of eating boogers on a half shell.

I'll not share the thing people don't know about me because then they'd know.

:)

V

Love smoked oysters... loathe raw ones. I never understood the "romance" of eating boogers on a half shell.

I'll not share the thing people don't know about me because then they'd know.

:)

V

What that you prefer your boogers off the end of your finger?

awwww...C'mon V....it doesn't have to a really secretive thing....just something people on FC wouldn't know about you. I read magazines from back to front...you guys would have never known that.

OK here I go.....

Some here might not know I started my life at work in healthcare. So.....

Twiggy, Sometimes (not always) chewing ice is an early sign of diabetes. Next time you are getting a check up ask the MD to check your sugars.

Thom - You live in Dr.Seuss country now (he is King here) a small amout of grape jelly smeared on scrambled eggs turns them green = green eggs and ham. Your girls will LOVE this even if they then refuse to eat it. Kids always love wierd food.

JB - Didn't you just write an entire post where you said you were angry at posts like this because they weren't about flowers??? I am hoping you just woke up on the wrong side of the bed today because your little toss in's on stuff like this are funny as H-e- double hockey sticks.

What am I doing reading all these posts while at work you might ask?????
Well folks I am sitting with a bride!
While she sits across from me chatting away on her cell phone (sigh) I am sitting here looking like I am working and typing msgs to you all.

Here is a new question for this post - If a bride needs someone elses (Mom) approval for every single move she makes should she really be getting married, or should she be enrolling in Kindergarten?

Dee Dee...love it! Oh and I say no on the wedding and not so sure on kindergarten....maybe a book on learning to stand on your own two feet!

awwww...C'mon V....it doesn't have to a really secretive thing....just something people on FC wouldn't know about you. I read magazines from back to front...you guys would have never known that.

Okay... I won the Human Relations award at Dale Carnegie. I took DC because I was very shy, and being married to a politician I needed to be able to meet rooms and halls full of people from every walk of life. :)

I've dined with Premiers and Governors General and so on. :)

V

Okay... I won the Human Relations award at Dale Carnegie. I took DC because I was very shy, and being married to a politician I needed to be able to meet rooms and halls full of people from every walk of life. :)

V

Excellent.

V

That's great V...did not know you won an award. I knew the other stuff! AWESOME!

OK here I go.....

While she sits across from me chatting away on her cell phone (sigh) I am sitting here looking like I am working and typing msgs to you all.quote]

how do you stop yourself from laughing while waiting on the customer?

V

Dale Carnegie is a great program. i did it back in the mid 80's.

Sharon

Not a problem - I was ready to choke the bride from this morning, I wouldn't have laughed at anything.

Ps - She came back this afternoon with the fiance to re-do things (everything) because she wasn't too sue about her choices. Re-do he made all the choices ....did a better job than she did anyway. She chatted on the phone again

Dee x 2, your bride would be a great candidate for Dale Carnegie... seems she could use some confidence building.

V

OK here I go.....

Some here might not know I started my life at work in healthcare. So.....

Twiggy, Sometimes (not always) chewing ice is an early sign of diabetes. Next time you are getting a check up ask the MD to check your sugars.

Thom - You live in Dr.Seuss country now (he is King here) a small amout of grape jelly smeared on scrambled eggs turns them green = green eggs and ham. Your girls will LOVE this even if they then refuse to eat it. Kids always love wierd food.

JB - Didn't you just write an entire post where you said you were angry at posts like this because they weren't about flowers??? I am hoping you just woke up on the wrong side of the bed today because your little toss in's on stuff like this are funny as H-e- double hockey sticks.

While she sits across from me chatting away on her cell phone (sigh) I am sitting here looking like I am working and typing msgs to you all.

Here is a new question for this post - If a bride needs someone elses (Mom) approval for every single move she makes should she really be getting married, or should she be enrolling in Kindergarten?
THAT is a great post!!

Reactions: Dee Dee
Status
Not open for further replies.