No one would know this about me......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I treble that. I had to google it because I had no idea what it was... now I know. Yetch.

V

I have a collection of erotic books.
:redface2:

Reactions: aileen_c
I collect cookbooks. Everytime I go somewhere I get a new one-like a souvenir. But I almost never use the recipes. I just read them.

Reactions: aileen_c
Yea Braunschweiger! mmm mmm good, but I rarely eat it.

Beth, have you ever had Headcheese? or Blood Sausage?

joe

Joe,

I actually used to like braunschweiger... before I realized it tasted like liver. It IS liver, isn't it? Anyway, my gma used to make us braunschweiger sammies when we visited her at Lake Tahoe. Talk about hell in paradise. LOL I used to put potato chips in those sammies, so the crunch would distract me from the fact that I was choking down liver! I was also tortured with liver at dinner. I remember being 8 years old, sitting at the table til 9:00 or 9:30 gagging on the stuff. Mean parents.

Head cheese, blood sausage? Nope. But my hubby's gpa from the old country (Slovenia) used to make that stuff. He says it was good. I'll have to take his word for it.

J

So where did "ever eat a pine tree" come from? Was it from SNL?

Post Cereal's Grape Nuts commercials. He said something like "ever eat a pine tree, well many parts are edible".

and thanks for the correct spelling of his name. I kept wanting to type Ewel or something similar but I didn't look right.

joe

Post Cereal's Grape Nuts commercials. He said something like "ever eat a pine tree, well many parts are edible".

Ohhhhh, I was thinking that phrase was a joke on his "wild hickory nuts" thing. I had forgotten that he actually said that.

I never ...

...talked publicly about vibrators as much as I did last night with my FlowerChat friends :wide:

Just goes to show there's no end to what you can learn about on Flowerchat lol

Teresa... I have some great brochures from Ireland (received them in the post the other day). I'm going to plan my own tour, with your help if I may. :) As my dear friend pointed out yesterday, why would I spend $3,000 (not including airfare) for an 8 day walking tour when I can take care of it on my own!

V

Absolutely Victoria . $3000 sounds like a lot of money to me .The whole idea of walking is that it's free and at your own pace .I dont do that much myself (I use lack of time as my excuse but it's mostly laziness ) but we will be able to help out on the planning .You'll have a ball here .Lets get our heads together on it .:)

You rock! I just spoke with Alana (my daughter the world traveller) and she said pretty much the same thing. She also hooked me up with Bootsnall and Lonely Planet.

:)

V

Here's two things you would never know about me...
  • I was a candidate for Miss Teen USA (once upon a long time ago)
  • I spent an afternoon with Tom Cruise. He held my daughter (have some great pics) and grilled for us. This was during an afternoon off from filming Rainman in Cincinnati. There were only about 10 people there so I really got to talk with him- we sat on the tailgate of a pickup truck and chatted for about an hour.

You're welcome.....

Here's two things you would never know about me...
  • I was a candidate for Miss Teen USA (once upon a long time ago)
  • I spent an afternoon with Tom Cruise. He held my daughter (have some great pics) and grilled for us. This was during an afternoon off from filming Rainman in Cincinnati. There were only about 10 people there so I really got to talk with him- we sat on the tailgate of a pickup truck and chatted for about an hour.

Tom Cruise on a tail gate, awesome! Miss Teen USA, incredible!

We could use some pictures.....

I have some lucky to have been in the right place at the right timey stories.

I was waiting in a back stage room at the Kennedy Center during a honor to do a interval turn over between sets, and Robert Redford my favorite actor of all time came in and stood five feet away from me for ten minutes reading his script. I had a million things to say to him but we only shared a brief nod. Regret for ever.

I am Hillary Clintons florist for her DC home off of Mass Ave. One saturday morning I was there to design some house flowers for a evening party they were throwing. I thought I was alone and working at the kitchen island. Guess who came up behind me, Bill in his pajama pants and a tee. He stood there with a cup of coffee and chatted about flowers and nothing else as I worked. What a down to earth guy. I also saw Hillary's panties (sort of a fetish).

I have more,

Status
Not open for further replies.