No one would know this about me......

Status
Not open for further replies.

aileen_c

Apr 17, 2008
noyb
State / Prov
whatever
I put Doritos Nacho Cheese Chips in my sandwiches and then squish the sandwich so it crunches.

Your turn......

I put Doritos Nacho Cheese Chips in my sandwiches and then squish the sandwich so it crunches.

Your turn......

Ha! I do the same thing with tortilla chips. I can't eat a sandwich unless it's got jalapeno peppers and tortilla chips on it. YUM!

If I am jonesing for chocolate with no candy bar in sight, I will eat hot chocolate powder right out of the packet...but am very careful not the sneeze, cough or inhale too quickly...the layer of chocolate dust around me would surely give me away.

Thats so funny... I use Doritos Cool Ranch flavor in my sandwiches... LOL... and they thought I was nuts... I'm no longer alone... LOL

that I read magazines from back to front.....

next....

Golf Tournament

I have won every golf tournament I have ever played in.

Donna

Good grief.....

Do you fold or crumple?

I am totally mystified by Bloomzie never-ending love of cookies.......He must be larger than the side of a barn. lol

I have a huge ass too Reekee.....

Luv dem cookeeze

Now, for me, my favorite cocktail drink is Grey Goose Vodka and Sprite.

Reactions: Queen of Weddings
Chez...OUCH!!!

ok....sigh..

I chew ice, and not just what's leftover from my drink either..a huge cupful after dinner and then I'm so cold that I have to take a really hot bath. crazy huh? my boys hate it- my husband tolerates it cuz he loves me..
CRUNCH...CRUNCH...CRUNCH...CRUNCH...

I get up in the middle of the night an feed! My name is Tracy and I am a night feeder!!:cool:
We are talking food here right Tracy ?lol Am asking cos I just saw the latest Underworld movie !!lol

Status
Not open for further replies.