Official FlowerChat Order Gatherer Registry

Sher, there is nothing different. If 1000-5000 florists took him up on this, could you imagine what the first page of the search engines would look like. Almost all locals, links to real florists all over the country.

But the web site we are referring to has very few links to other florists. That doesn't gen SEO. Lots of links for Bloomz. And that indeed helps his page rank and seo.

I posted earlier with an idea that would carry a lot of weight for individual florists.

The question you may want to ask yourself about these directories is if Flowers-Sent-Today or Gift-Tree put out a directory with their banner at the top of the page would you want to be listed knowing they where using your name and address to divert a percentage of shoppers to their own ordergathering sites?
We have already seen Gift-Tree with site pages, that have at the very bottom, local real florists listed for the SEO benifit, but all orders go to Gift-Tree.

If realflorists made a directory I'd probably join it also......
All in good time, and short order... I'm working on what we talked about in Miami last week.

If 1000-5000 florists took him up on this, could you imagine what the first page of the search engines would look like. Almost all locals, links to real florists all over the country. The big boys would probably have to get into another PPC campaign fight, just to try and stay on page one.

smack the non-florist ordergatherers butts.

In other words you would flood the market(internet), as a unit instead of being divided. Maybe I'm way off base here, but I do not feel that florists, divided, can fight this monster.
There ya go....

Not sure

I'm not sure this is a new code number, but thought I'd pass it along anyway...

FTD 49-0009aa... K A Enterprises, Bellaire TX... AKA.... Kay's, Jody's, Abbott's...etc.....

Received one this am....just an FYI update...

og registry and listing of Real Florists

Sorry - I may have missed it but is there a way of actually doing a search through this forum to find particular names; for instance if I enter "xyzflorist.com" - can I find it here? And second question - how do I find a member list - BY CITY NAME- so that I can send orders to a particular city; as I would prefer to send an order to a fc member. Maybe there is a way we could actually set up a send order thread via this network??? sorry for all the questions. thanks!!!

how do I find a member list - BY CITY NAME- so that I can send orders to a particular city; as I would prefer to send an order to a fc member. Maybe there is a way we could actually set up a send order thread via this network??? sorry for all the questions. thanks!!!
It's in the works....

After the holiDAZE :)

Okay who are these ones?

therosepeople.com and giftbasketsdropship.com
These are two new ones showing up in searches (such as ask.com who is really hitting the airwaves with ads)

Order Gatherer /skimmer

flowershopping.com I got an order today, TF-F7. Their website $44.95. They sent me $35.00 total!!! SKIM!!!!!! Came across as MAIN STREET FLOWER S, SAN CLEMENTE, CA Tel # 14-328900. BEWARE! They also use 11flowers.com.

THANK YOU!
They sent us an order two weeks ago, said they were new members. I researched the shop, called TF, who also said they were new and were
"Beach City Flowers" 1109 S. El Camino Real - San Clemente CA 92672. Called the shop and they said yes they were new, but they were a real flower shop (though the person I spoke with seemed a tad nervous as to why I was asking so many questions).
We had several orders going to this lady, so we took it as well.

Does anyone know for sure either way with them?

tracy

I think Simons says flowers the have my Flowershop listed thats not right what they are doing we should have a website that list all the Order Gathers and Let the World know about there scam. Anyway in our town we have three Hallmark Stores that are bout ready to close down because Wallmart and other Sheap stores are selling Hallmark Cards and so on the kill each other. Here in town Albertson (Grocery Store have a Broschur from FTD tellng the customer to go online and Send Flowers through
FTD.com . There are more Florist that are members in Teleflora & FTD and we have no voice. We have no Union and we have obligation but no rights. I was looking at 1800flowers.com Stock the are going up & up and we are still were we were . Something is wrong with this Picture and I do not like this .
I wish more and more Florist would join the Forum. We need to be united and on accord. Anyway need to get that of my chest.
What would happen if we do not take any order for just one Valentine's Day and Focus on Local Customer. Trust me that would make a dent. We are so affraid and we think we loss. We live in a Democractic Country and we act as we were oppresed and in a Dictatorship. I hope i do not step on anybody toe.

sorry to be so harsh

I think Simons says flowers the have my Flowershop listed thats not right what they are doing we should have a website that list all the Order Gathers and Let the World know about there scam. Anyway in our town we have three Hallmark Stores that are bout ready to close down because Wallmart and other Sheap stores are selling Hallmark Cards and so on the kill each other. Here in town Albertson (Grocery Store have a Broschur from FTD tellng the customer to go online and Send Flowers through
FTD.com . There are more Florist that are members in Teleflora & FTD and we have no voice. We have no Union and we have obligation but no rights. I was looking at 1800flowers.com Stock the are going up & up and we are still were we were . Something is wrong with this Picture and I do not like this .
I wish more and more Florist would join the Forum. We need to be united and on accord. Anyway need to get that of my chest.
What would happen if we do not take any order for just one Valentine's Day and Focus on Local Customer. Trust me that would make a dent. We are so affraid and we think we loss. We live in a Democractic Country and we act as we were oppresed and in a Dictatorship. I hope i do not step on anybody toe.

So why o why do you still belong to any of them?

Reactions: 1 person
I was doing some research into my local funeral homes to see what possibility there may be about developing an in-house floral department within a funeral home......and ran across this link ON the website of one of the funeral homes.

It appears to be an OG, but I have never heard of them before.

http://www.cyberflowers.com/

They had several pages devoted to sympathy flowers.....all images taken from the TF selection guide.

flowerorders.com ?

A new player or just changing covers?
Visit AboutUs.org for more information about flowerorders.com
AboutUs: flowerorders.com

Domain name: flowerorders.com

Registrant Contact:
Whois Privacy Protection Service, Inc.
Whois Agent ([email protected])
+1.4252740657
Fax: +1.4256960234
PMB 368, 14150 NE 20th St - F1
C/O flowerorders.com
Bellevue, WA 98007
US

Administrative Contact:
+1.4252740657
C/O flowerorders.com
Bellevue, WA 98007
US

Technical Contact:
+1.4252740657
C/O flowerorders.com
Bellevue, WA 98007
US

I have seen that web site lay out before.....

Oh yea... right HERE same "about us" page....

It's another JustFlowers site.

Two newbies this morning...

While searching out the YouTube Vid on MSN I found a couple new (?) OG's...

Bloomdepot.com

Galleryflorist.com

BloomDepot is a Canadian site far as I can tell. Says it's on a dedicated server?

Whois Record

Domain Name: BLOOMDEPOT.COM

Registrant:
Bloom Depot Inc.
Bloom Depot Inc. ()
741 Hyde Road
Burlington
null,L7S 1S6
CA
Tel. +001.9056393712

Creation Date: 21-Apr-2005
Expiration Date: 21-Apr-2008

Domain servers in listed order:
ns1.bloomdepot.com
ns2.bloomdepot.com

Administrative Contact:
Bloom Depot Inc.
Bloom Depot Inc. ()
741 Hyde Road
Burlington
null,L7S 1S6
CA
Tel. +001.9056393712

Technical Contact:
Bloom Depot Inc.
Bloom Depot Inc. ()
741 Hyde Road
Burlington
null,L7S 1S6
CA
Tel. +001.9056393712

Billing Contact:
Bloom Depot Inc.
Bloom Depot Inc. ()
741 Hyde Road
Burlington
null,L7S 1S6
CA
Tel. +001.9056393712

Nothing available on Gallery through WhoIs

Gallery has been around awhile. They've popped up in searches for my town for well over a year. A bit player who may be learning how to raise their rankings.