Official FlowerChat Order Gatherer Registry

Appears to be legit, although FSN owns the URL Saukrapidsflorist.com ... the shop might not even know it, as we have seen with many an owner that allowed FTD, Teleflora or others that provide sites to register their URL's...

Registrant:
Flower Shop Network
103 Monroe Rd
PO Box 786
Paragould, Arkansas 72451
United States

Domain Name: SAUKRAPIDSFLORIST.COM
Created on: 01-Mar-10
Expires on: 01-Mar-11
Last Updated on: 01-Mar-10

Administrative Contact:
Pellham, Steve
Flower Shop Network
103 Monroe Rd
PO Box 786
United States
(870) 215-5444 Fax -- (870) 215-5443

Technical Contact:
Pellham, Steve
Flower Shop Network
103 Monroe Rd
PO Box 786
United States
(870) 215-5444 Fax -- (870) 215-5443

Reactions: anytimeflowers
New one to the mix - MeritFlorist.com
states they can "hand deliver" in my town........aarrrgggghhhhh

New one to the mix - MeritFlorist.com
states they can "hand deliver" in my town........aarrrgggghhhhh
Based on the address listed in Findaflorist.com (scroll to bottom of the page), I believe it's a reincarnation of Kay's (formerly abbottsflorist.com, galleryflorist.com, blossomflorists.com, kaysflorist.com, jodysflowersandgifts.com, abbottsfloristandgifts.com, floristdeliverytoday.com).

Anybody know under which business name the orders arrive to shops?

A Florist that appears to be a skimmer

How about a new one, A Flower Pale in Houston Texas. I became suspicious when they called me at 10:30 am my time which is 7:30 texas, so went to their web site and no address listed and shop hour listing also missing. Called back and he, Mark, gave me an address. I am guessing they are like Wesley Berry Flowers, a local florist who has mastered the internet for skimming. Their web site is not to advertise their local business but to gather business by skimming. It is a shame that those in the industry are more interested in making the all mighty buck instead of being the best florist they can be.

Yea Vic, it does suck... A Flower Pale is one of Teleflora's stable of order gatherers, they have been around for a long time...

Domain Name: AFLOWERPALE.COM
Created on: 20-Jul-05
Expires on: 20-Jul-15
Last Updated on: 22-Feb-11

Administrative Contact:
Lerdal, Jim [email protected]
CLJ Marketing
2000 North Loop West
Houston, Texas 77018
United States
+1.8009650067

Or his direct email: [email protected]

They also have the Houston School of Floral Design

I can't find any info on them, but "jimmi caras floral service" is using the addresses of local florists. So far 2 of us have been hit.

Terri, I saw that you reviewed it by saying it doesn't exist. I marked it as helpful.

Did you also report it? Click on "more" and you can report it.

1265 Suffolk Ave. Hauppauge , NY is what I found as a place page although they have not edited it or put in any photos. What is your address?

Linda, I did report it, but so far nothing. They are now using an address 2 doors down from another florist friend of ours. She's in our neighboring town of Brentwood. "Suffolk Ave." starts in Brentwood, but they are using Hauppauge as their address. So now they have 2 addresses, one ours & the other in the next town.
Our address is 160 Adams Ave,Hauppauge (it's sill on yahoo/citysearch)
Got no place with their phone # either.

Reactions: anytimeflowers
Interestingly, they list local florists, but they ALSO link directly to florist websites, although it's not prominent(see image). They have these pages for every shop, and links too, but they do flip to JustFlowers if you don't follow the fine print... the link does go to my website.

Private registration of the domain... hmmm....

Attachments

• flowershop.png
    flowershop.png
    82.6 KB · Views: 15
Well, here's a bigger hmmmm. When I clicked on the first link Karen, I got a page for St. Paul Florists, including me. At the bottom of the page was a list of local florist. They must have google-like powers.

Disconcerting.

Anybody know anything about Allison's? They called and told me they had an order for me. When I asked when it was for, she replied like I was stupid, "Well, today!" The time was 2:15pm.

I was feeling hinky about it anyway, but when she said that, I felt quite sure she worked for an dog and just said no. I've looked all over the place and cannot find anything, and I'm not entirely sure she said Allison's.

1-973-388-8504 is the number that came up on caller ID.

Haven't seen any new names added to this list recently. But I know I've seen some posts recently by FlowerChatters who have mentioned some new OGs they've seen. Seemed like a good time to restart this thread to get some info updated to help out the newest members. So please feel free to add any new listings of which you are aware. Thanks, all!

Reactions: Tom
Yea Vic, it does suck... A Flower Pale is one of Teleflora's stable of order gatherers, they have been around for a long time...

Domain Name: AFLOWERPALE.COM
Created on: 20-Jul-05
Expires on: 20-Jul-15
Last Updated on: 22-Feb-11

Administrative Contact:
Lerdal, Jim [email protected]
CLJ Marketing
2000 North Loop West
Houston, Texas 77018
United States
+1.8009650067

Or his direct email: [email protected]

They also have the Houston School of Floral Design

This website was recently purchased by the McCarthy Group, and he shut down the floral design school.