Official FlowerChat Order Gatherer Registry

florale.ca and canadafloral.ca

Does anyone know these guys?

It seems to me that they don't have a physical address or local phone number listed (caller id 450-655-6666) and their delivery info page seems more concerned with serving every city in Canada. It is a ftdfloristsonline.com/florale site.

Any ideas?

JMO, I think they're a NEW FTD site for getting DOG orders filled, but I could be wrong.

Rock on.....................

Does anyone know these guys?

It seems to me that they don't have a physical address or local phone number listed (caller id 450-655-6666) and their delivery info page seems more concerned with serving every city in Canada. It is a ftdfloristsonline.com/florale site.

Any ideas?

JMO, I think they're a NEW FTD site for getting DOG orders filled, but I could be wrong.

Rock on.....................
http://www.flowerchat.com/forums/showthread.php?p=146934#post146934

Ryan

Reactions: Rock
Are Blooms Today and From You Flowers associated with each other?

On Saturday we received a Bloomnet order from Blooms Today in which we rejected. About 1 hour later we received the same order via Teleflora from From You Flowers.

Same recipient, same address, same sender, same EXACT card message, different arrangement. Weird.

Two different animals....

Most likely the first order got canceled then they reordered from another OG...

What is flowerpetal.com? Got a call from them claiming to be florist in Chicago....however in researching their phone number, they come up all over the place (many different cities, Houston for one) and on one of about you pages states a online florist in Las Vegas Nevada?

They are listed on Flowershop Network in serveral cities.. but the one address that is real confusing is the 200 Waker Dr, Suite 1500, downtown Chicago. A flowershop on the 15th floor, really?? Have they deceived Flowershop Network?? I thought it was for real florist... is nothing sacred?

Flowerpetal.com

As I recall they were some guys who were doing SEO work for Justflowers and when their contract ended saw this business as easy pickings and set up this internet only DOG and within 6 months were at the FTD top member meeting. Sad isn't it? Just DNF.

Cheers,
Keith

Reactions: LOTAKIDS
did you mean just DFN?

Here's a new one I came across today (I did a Search in FC first):
http://shop.flowerdealsandmore.com

Addresses in both the US and Canada....

Our U.S. Mailing Address:

535 Griswold St., Suite 111-517
Detroit, Michigan

Our Canadian Mailing Address:

400 Talbot Road East
Leamington, Ontario
N8H 3V6

Phone:
1-888-321-ROSE (7673)
If you quote the discount code "46331" you will receive a 5% discount off of the phone order price.

Cascade Florist

No not John...

http://whois.domaintools.com/cascadeflorists.com

Cascade Florists, another Teleflora OG

Whois Record

Registrant:
chisholm company
rose chisholm
po box 1120
fall city, wa 98024
US
Email:

Registrar Name....: REGISTER.COM, INC.
Registrar Whois...: whois.register.com
Registrar Homepage: www.register.com

Domain Name: cascadeflorists.com

Created on..............: Sun, May 26, 2002
Expires on..............: Tue, May 26, 2009
Record last updated on..: Fri, Mar 14, 2008

Administrative Contact:
CCG
Rose Chisholm
P.O. Box 1120
Fall City, WA 98024
US
Phone: 425-442-3927
Email:

Technical Contact:
CCG
Rose Chisholm
P.O. Box 1120
Fall City, WA 98024
US
Email:

DNS Servers:

eprodns1a.eflorist.com
eprodns2a.eflorist.com

No not John...

http://whois.domaintools.com/cascadeflorists.com

Cascade Florists, another Teleflora OG

Whois Record

Registrant:
chisholm company
rose chisholm
po box 1120
fall city, wa 98024
US
Email:

Registrar Name....: REGISTER.COM, INC.
Registrar Whois...: whois.register.com
Registrar Homepage: www.register.com

Domain Name: cascadeflorists.com​

Created on..............: Sun, May 26, 2002
Expires on..............: Tue, May 26, 2009
Record last updated on..: Fri, Mar 14, 2008​

Administrative Contact:
CCG
Rose Chisholm
P.O. Box 1120
Fall City, WA 98024
US
Email:

Technical Contact:
CCG
Rose Chisholm
P.O. Box 1120
Fall City, WA 98024
US
Email:

DNS Servers:​

eprodns1a.eflorist.com
eprodns2a.eflorist.com​

Yep!!! They do have a flowershop in Issaquah washington, but she wants to be an order gatherer!!! My employee use to work for her years ago. She also has another flowers shop or just a website called Roses Flowers in Redmond Washington.

A Definition is needed.........

I am continuously hearing the term "order gatherer" being used on this board. However I have yet to find a clear definition of what constitutes an OG.

I suspect that in many cases individuals posting don't know themselves (e.g. Flowers By Sears, on this thread)

So enlighten me and everyone else. What conditions does a business have to meet to be deemed an order gatherer rather than a fresh flower retailer.

New dOG in Canada (Updating itself anyway)

In conjunction with Rideau Florist, I believe that this will be a fake Canadian Florists association, which will include my new favorite fake florist.

It would appear that they are now changing all "rideauflorist-insert city" sites into sites named after local entities, like "Red River" for Winnipeg and "Jasper" for the Edmonton one.

I spent some time on Chat with them yesterday, and got a completely different address than is stated on Google maps for these guys. If anyone would like, please help remove their reviews, and site from Google Maps. (GM address is still the Corporate offices of the downtown mall)

It appears to me that they will be grouped under their fake Canadian Florists Association for added credibility.

(I thought we already had enough fake Canadian Florists Associations and Networks?) ;)

Reactions: Dorothy