Official FlowerChat Order Gatherer Registry

So much for honest.... check the phone numbers and redirects from the URLs in the listings. Ugh.

Tracked it back to this site. Looks like a scummy affiliate marketer perhaps?

http://www.elocalsuccess.com/

Those aren't even well done fake listings!

[SIZE=+1]a+ Memphis Florist-Send Flowers-Flower Delivery-Gift Baskets-Roses[/SIZE]

What a tool.

Reactions: CHR
Meta refresh? How'd you track it back?

It looks like the work of the very same NY outfit that hijacked all the florist sites last fall.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]WHOIS information for giftsandflowersdelivery.com :
[/FONT] Domain ID:
Domain Name: giftsandflowersdelivery.com
Created On: 30-Nov-2008 00:00:00
Expiration Date: 30-Nov-2009 00:00:00
Sponsoring Registrar: 'Check Whois' (GODADDY) (GODADDY)
Status: client_delete_prohibited,client_renew_prohibited,client_transfer_prohibited,client_update_prohibited
Name Server: ns41.domaincontrol.com
Name Server: ns42.domaincontrol.com
Registrant ID: Unknown
Registrant Name: Oleg Levitas

I could be wrong... ;)

Yep that's one of Art's order gathering sites he uses to generate orders for his shop.

Funny, recently he claims to support the local "small" florist, but at the same time he continues to gather orders to send back to those same florists heavily discounted and basically worthless. Just another lie by someone claiming that they want to "help" the industry.

Too bad. Art really does have some good ideas marketing wise, even though he talks out of both sides of his mouth as evidenced by CoastotCoast...

Sorry dude, can't have it both ways in this industry anymore. And to think it could have been so different, you could have helped raise the mom and pop slob florist to a new height, you could have taken the high road, but are still slum'n it...

Put's a dark shadow on every other post/topic you bring to the forums...sorry.

Reactions: 2 people
iFlorist.co.uk

Hey UK folks.... whats up with these guys? www. iFlorist.co.uk

Are these prices fair? Correct?

and "WhoIs" goflorist.com - they've shown up in google searches for my town for a while. :(

and "WhoIs" goflorist.com - they've shown up in google searches for my town for a while. :(
LOL... our old "friend" ...NOT :
Registrant:
Michael Lawrence
1109 s El Caminio Real
San Clemente, California 92672
United States

Domain Name: GOFLORIST.COM
Created on: 08-Aug-03
Expires on: 08-Aug-13
Last Updated on: 22-May-08

Administrative Contact:
Lawrence, Michael
1109 s El Caminio Real
United States
9495840305 Fax --

Technical Contact:
Lawrence, Michael
1109 s El Caminio Real
United States
9495840305 Fax --

Actually, if I remember right, he's the crybaby that wanted his name and stuff taken off FloristDetective.com last year, because his "partners" were after his ass...

Poor baby... did not happen~!

I sent them a cease and desist order regarding my business name in their listings...... let's see if we get an answer. (not, I'm sure)
OH, and another blatant disregard of Teleflora's rules regarding advertising in markets they don't service....... It's in the rules, not that TF enforces it.....