Official FlowerChat Order Gatherer Registry

Gallery is that one who faxes you the orders - I think from BC somewhere, on the bottom they tell you how much the order should be and how much you're to discount it.

I've faxed them back to them, with the message that I don't allow them to set my discounts.

I did manage once to track them down and speak to someone on the phone and...

As far as I could tell, my best guess was someone's kid who created a floral web site in Mom's basement.

No thanks

floristone.com

New player? Site says they have been around for 8 years...just showed up in a Yahoo search this morning...

Registrant:
FloristOne.com Inc.
239 Hawkins Ave
Lake Ronkonkoma, New York 11779
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: FLORISTONE.COM
Created on: 27-Dec-98
Expires on: 27-Dec-08
Last Updated on:

Administrative Contact:
Perry, Michael
FloristOne.com Inc.
239 Hawkins Ave
United States
6315853715 Fax -- 6314716887

Technical Contact:
Perry, Michael
FloristOne.com Inc.
239 Hawkins Ave
United States
6315853715 Fax -- 6314716887

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.FLORIST1.NET
NS2.FLORIST1.NET

Heres one that I can't find info on

cindyflorist.com

Its all FTD products without even much changes to descriptions. anyone familiar with this? I would like to get info on how they are getting into the system so I can 86 them.
Keith

cindyflorist.com

Its all FTD products without even much changes to descriptions. anyone familiar with this? I would like to get info on how they are getting into the system so I can 86 them.
Keith
Domain was created 11-20-06 so relitively new.

Odd thing is that it's hosted on a dedicated server...

Domain is proxied...nothing else available.

cindyflorist.com

Keith
Keith -

This page says its an FTD Florists Online site so FTD should tell you who they really are if you call.

Looks like a framed redirect with the outer skin hosted at one location and the inner content hosted by FTD. That may be why you can't right click and copy or look at 'View Source'.

The link at the botom of the page - Produced by SAFY Solutions.com - leads to a domain that's been suspended.

Added:

She's running an ad in the New York Times claiming free delivery.
Free same day nationwide delivery! Arrangements starting as low as $40.00. Family Owned and operated.

Mailing address:
- Cindys Florist

P.O Box 1503, Houston, TX 77251

With the Houston address, it makes me think it might be a former member of FC - or yet another domain from Kay's bunch.

Keith -

That may be why you can't right click and copy or look at 'View Source'.

Right click is disabled but you can still just do a View Source on it.

It's not a framed site as far as I can see.

Hmmmmm.... The also have the phone number 1-877-716-7673 which leads to anabelsflowers.com registered to:

Domain name: anabelsflowers.com

Registrant Contact:
Anabels Flowers
Chi-Hung Nguyen ()
+1.7135940013
Fax: none
3703 Telephone rd
Houston, TX 77023
US

Administrative Contact:
Anabels Flowers
Chi-Hung Nguyen ()
+1.7135940013
Fax: none
3703 Telephone rd
Houston, TX 77023
US

Technical Contact:
OneWebHosting.com
Tem Balanco ()
+1.8004467846
Fax: +1.4157043005
1330 21st Street, Suite 203
Sacramento, CA 95814
US

Name Servers:
NS1.ONE-DOM8.COM
NS2.ONE-DOM8.COM
---------------------------------

3703 Telephone Rd, Houston, TX 77023 is the address listed for Cindy Florist in YellowPages.com. http://www.yellowpages.com/info-LMS57072785/Cindy-Florist

Google Street View of the address pretty much confirms there ain't no flower shop there.

Anybody see that address in their FTD directory?

Anabelsflowers.com is pulling images from both Akamai (FTD's image hosting company) and a set from Photobucket like http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q202/cindyflorist/C2-3434.jpg

You guys (no dis CHR) are are awesome...

As you can see (flowersfast) (pinklotus) etc. are still a slippery eels and need further probing. The receint probing into the grey area of the OG's was intoxicating but its good to see the light again here. F'em. If you are filling their orders, shame on you! It seems thaat the field has changed a bit in the last year or so, there are some new players who think they are going to be big. Time will tell. I will find out who the real IDs are of the FTD senders sare at the meeting in MX. I am still slow in OR but who is "flowersfast.com"? not sure that FD is 100% in this one. Ah well, call me niaeve(?).
Cheers from paradise,
(sunny and 59 here today!)
Keith

Wesley Berry update:

Better Business Bureau Report:

Rating: Unsatisfactory

BBB processed a total of 177 complaints about this company in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period. Of the total 177 complaints closed in the last 36 months, 125 were closed in the last 12 months.

Wesley Berry has now earned his own two full pages on Complaints Board.

No satisfaction, false advertising
We will never use Wesley Berry Florists again or any FTD florist.

Reactions: 1 person
A Flower Pale

Jim, A Flower Pale, closed his 77084 retail location and has moved to 2000 North Loop West, Suite #126, Houston, TX 77018

He is now an out and proud telephone bank order gatherer operating out of an office building only.

Thought you'd want to know ~

When justflowers.com calls our shop and ask if we can deliver its always
the same person who acts as though he knows us personally.
"How's the weather, ect" and so forth. This makes me orbit. Is there
a florist union?

Trish
Grand Lake Flowers, the beautiful Grand O'Lake of the Cherokees
Northeast Oklahoma
1-866-304-9292
www.grandlakeflowers.com

Florist Union

As much as it hurts me to say it, you are onto it. This is as close as you will get.
My responsse is the same as to union organizers, Just say NO!

You do not need to pay some pompous A-hole to learn to just say NO.

You took and promised this, you come and deliver it.

Make promises to customers that you have control of the outcome, your local ones. The rest just get the usual tripe, "The florist we sent it to screwed up" "Its not our fault" Please if you make unrealistic promises, either back them up or shut up.

My 2 cents.

A simpleton in Orygone,
Keith

New addition to the list....

I had an order called in today from a Pink Blossom Florist in Surrey BC that is send only. I think this is actually PinkLotus.com online. We called them back and said completing the order was not going to happen, they ask us to send a CAN, on a phone order? Maroons.

keith

Incoming orders from online order-gatherers

We are a send-only shop as we could not generate incoming orders over a 12-year period so we were pleased to eliminate the $20 monthly QC fee and the ad fee. However we routinely get calls from 1-800-flowers wanting us to fill orders; we clarified that they are TF aligned so they should see our status. I am wondering how many monthly orders Flowerchat members receive incoming from 1-800-flowers? Or other order-gatherers?