Prayers for my friend Hal....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow !!

My Dearest Hal,

We may not always see eye to eye, but darlin, I love ya with all my heart, and my thoughts are with you, if you need anything, and I can be there in a flash, all I gotta do is get the broom warmed up,,,,Hugs to ya dear!!! Big ones at that,

I guess thats why I am coming home to torment you some more !!
All my love as you should always know, thank you.

Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers as you begin this journey...as said before SK is the place to be.....

Reactions: Hal Conklin
Praying for ya Hal. Just give it the ol' one, two with an uppercut!!

Positive thoughts and prayers from California.
Sharon

We talked...you know...

Hal,

Positive thoughts and prayers from Delhi.

I am sure you will be a winner. More than medication, it is your courage/determination which works here.

We have world class treatment in Delhi, India (Apollo Hospital) and if you need any (second) openion please write to me at [email protected]
I will be more than glad to help you.

Thanks.

Harmeet

Hal, know that my prayers will be for you. May you feel God's presence and strength in every step of this hard road upon which you have had to embark. May He grant you and Ellen courage, and may He help you find reassurance, peace, and healing in all aspects of this journey. May He give your doctors, nurses, and other medical people insight, knowledge, and wisdom. God bless you and yours, Hal.

A positive outlook goes a long way, we'll be sending prayers and positive energy your way.

My Friend

Hal I am sorry to hear of your illness,but as one friend to
another KICK its Ass. You are strong enough and have the will power to Beat it ! There is still a lot of partying to be done in Jersey. Your convention elbow bender.Perry.

Status
Not open for further replies.