Not open for further replies.

BOSS

FlowerChat Administrator
Oct 31, 2002
Midland
www.smithsflowers.com
State / Prov
MI
I received word today that my friend Hal Conklin who is and has been a member of FlowerChat for a long time was diagnosed with Leiomyosarcoma a rare from of cancer, that my research tells me only affects 4/1,000,000 people.

He will be going to Sloan Kettering in New York in the near future from his home in Arizona for further testing and planning.

Please add him to your prayers and any prayer chains you may be involved with.

and Hal, know that you are not in this fight alone! You have the FlowerChat Nation at your back!! We are with you my friend.

and and Lord, I lift my brother Hal up to you, I ask for guidance and wisdom for his doctors and that you would take his pain upon yourself and give him and his family strength to fight this fight for his life. This I know you will do, as it say's in Your book, "ask and you shall receive" and this I believe.

So much awful news this week in our community.

Mark please pass along my sincere thoughts and wishes to Hal.

V

Reactions: Hal Conklin
May you find the strenght you need to combact this cancer from the strenght of your flower chat family.

Wishing you blessing
Luc

My Dearest Hal,

We may not always see eye to eye, but darlin, I love ya with all my heart, and my thoughts are with you, if you need anything, and I can be there in a flash, all I gotta do is get the broom warmed up,,,,Hugs to ya dear!!! Big ones at that,

Well wishes and thoughts of strength for Hal, clarity for the doctors & hopes that this sad streak of news will change soon.

tracy

This week has been so bad for fc and friends, pls know that although there is a huge pond between us, it really is only small in the sense that we all feel your pain, Boss, my prayers go out and pls god let hal be ok xxx

...........He will be going to Sloan Kettering in New York in the near future

...Hal, you cannot get much better care than at SK. You will be well taken care of.
Many success stories come from that institution. Have faith in yourself and your keepers.
The power of numbers will be thinking of you from FC.

Oh Hal, I'm so sorry to hear this news! You have been challenged with a huge battle, but please know that we are with you, and sending you strength and prayers every day.

If you have a down in the dumps day, think of Dick Schooler and me presenting the old Redbook seminar "Voice with a Smile," and hopefully that will draw a big belly laugh from you! I wish I could be there to make you laugh, I believe it's quite the healer.

I'll be thinking of you, God bless you and speed your recovery.

xxoo

Sending possitive and loving feelings/thoughts your way!

Thank you !!!

Thank you all my floral family !!! I have always said "Live Every Moment and Love Everyday" and I pretty much have done that even to extremes as some of you know. Hey it's a small bump in the road that we will overcome and will continue down the path in which was meant to be. This industry has provided me(all of us) with a support group that will overcome ANYTHING. We will keep you all informed of my progress after we determine our battle plan Wednesday at Sloan Kettering. Until then Ellen and I wish all of you the very best this Mothers Day and every day ALL YEAR !!

God Bless You All.

Hal

If you have a down in the dumps day, think of Dick Schooler and me presenting the old Redbook seminar "Voice with a Smile," and hopefully that will draw a big belly laugh from you! xxoo

I just about crapped all over myself !!! Thanks I needed that I love you too !!

Reactions: Dior
Status
Not open for further replies.